Post-Game Discussion Dragons v Manly [Round 4, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Dragons
Vs
Sea Eagles
20 WIN Stadium
30 Mar 2024 17:30
80:00 minute

Match Stats

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Dragons v Manly [Round 4, 2024]

Pre-Match Thread here

Game Day Thread here

MATCH DAY

Saturday 30 March 2024

Venue:
.... WIN Stadium, Wollongong, NSW

NRL Kick Off Time:.... St George Illawarra Dragons v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles: 5:30pm (AEDT).

FULL TIME SCORE

Dragons: 20
Manly: 12

434325089_1013522833539298_2065847248448793093_n.jpg

Pic: Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Facebook Page

Team Victory Song:

laughing-lol.gif

Pressers:

Post Match Interviews: TBA

Match Report:

Game Stats Review:

Match Highlights:

Extended Match Highlights:

Full Match Replay Link:

Manly Tries:

Game Pics & Video Clips:

Press Print & Video Articles:

Sea Eagles horror show of errors gifts victory to Dragons

‘Shocking’: Unthinkable Turbo act says it all

Sea Eagles Judiciary News:
  • No Manly players were placed on report during the game.
  • Luke Brooks (Sea Eagles) has been charged post-match by the Match Review Committee with a Grade 1 Careless High Tackle following Saturday's game. With this being his 1st Offence, he faces a $1000 fine with an early guilty plea or a $1500 fine if he chooses to fight it and loses.
* Update *
Luke Brooks has taken the early Guilty plea and has to pay a $1000 fine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
standard transnission

Cherry wrong options
Aloai dropping it cold
Jake blob penalties
Croker confusing himself and everyone depending on him with adequate execution of hooker play
Tom doing too much or not enough
The worst yardage wingers in the comp

Disappointing effort today after being so competitive and looking sharp with the ball in the first three games..

Hopefully no more games like that, a lot of last season in the efforts today, the middles were well held and Brooks and DCE were off along with Tommy.

Now for the Mr Hyde performance next week at home..

And you’re kidding yourself if you think the coach made all those handling errors today lol
Our side were VERY good against south’s and excellent against rorters… there IS a footy side there and they look better than last year generally…
Well they've certainly gone out of their way to show us they don't give a flying fck about what we think, we've been lulled into thinking that we have a football team when all we've really got is a bunch of overpaid 'stars' who put in the effort when they're in the mood to, so disappointed I have no words, looks like another year of wishing we could but knowing we can't, somewhat p*ssed🤬🤬

DCE played on a wing so he didnt miss the end of season Aussie games.

I lost all respect for him that day - not that I have ever held him in high esteem.

IIRC Haumole especially played like he really had no interest in being there at all. Tom and Jake were in the stands that day ... when shown on camera late in the game they did not look at all impressed with the effort levels they were seeing from their team mates.

But today was different. The effort level was there at times. But we just could not stop committing error after error.

And I will give credit to the Dragons defence. They did well today.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8