Draw for the next part of the season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Our draw for the next few weeks

Melbourne (a)
Bye- rep weekend
Knights (h)
Panthers(h)
Bye
Cowboys (a)
Broncos(a)
Bye
West Tigers (h)

Melboure next week

Then a week off for the representative round

Followed by Knights and Penrith both at Brookvale

Then our 1st bye with games against Cowboys and Broncos away followed by our second Bye

Then our second half of the season begins June 19 on a Friday when we play the Tigers at Brookvale Oval

Last edited:
Thank fark for the week off during rep round.

Don't think we can beat Melbourne but would love to post consecutive wins over the Knights and Panthers.

Realistically I think we can still hope for:
Melbourne (a): Loss
Bye
Knights (h): Win
Panthers (h): Win
Bye
Cowboys (a): Loss
Brisbane (a): Win

Hopefully by the time we play the Knights we'll have Snake, Lyon, Taufua, Foran, Starling and Mateo all back and at full fitness and we can go on a bit of a run of form from there

Realistically I think we can still hope for:
Melbourne (a): Loss
Bye
Knights (h): Win
Panthers (h): Win
Bye
Cowboys (a): Loss
Brisbane (a): Win

Hopefully by the time we play the Knights we'll have Snake, Lyon, Taufua, Foran, Starling and Mateo all back and at full fitness and we can go on a bit of a run of form from there
Very positive there Baz

And a lot of " hope", realistically I don't think we will win any of those and thus be 1/12.

But surely by mid June ( 7 weeks away) we will start to have a normal looking side.

It will be way too late to see us in the finals but gee I just hope we can finish in 15th at least.

Anyone know of venue options for rd 21 v Boncos?
Is it likely to be Brookie, Bluetongue, WA, China?

Very positive there Baz

And a lot of " hope", realistically I don't think we will win any of those and thus be 1/12.

But surely by mid June ( 7 weeks away) we will start to have a normal looking side.

It will be way too late to see us in the finals but gee I just hope we can finish in 15th at least.

What a difference a month makes!!
Wash your mouth out MFB.

What a difference a month makes!!
Wash your mouth out MFB.
Your original post almost deserves a
Troll-icon.png
rating Mark. :p

Definitely need the w tonight if we're going to make a serious run at the finals.
We have the bye next weekend and have had 8 days since our last game, big performance from everyone tonight and we'll carry plenty of momentum into the cowboys game.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8