Drinking water kills woman

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=Utility Player]
[quote author=earl]
I own 11 Tarantulas and am getting 2 pythons in the next couple of weeks.
Earl (sorry Mr Earl) you are one tough hombre. :D
[/quote]

Earl - you got a reptile licence?
[/quote]
Ive filled out the form and jsut need to send it away.
Contrary to what most think , pythons can be quite docile and very placid.
My main motivation is that my neighbours are **** scared of snakes , so I would love to able to take one out on the front lawn and scare the bastards away.
Also , Tarantulas are very placid , except if you are the prey. They walk on my hands and **** without any aggression.
And as for bird owners being gay , well Ill leave that alone. Some of you seem to love to talk about gays so much , are you sure you arent all a little bit gay.

While on the strange topic , I was told by a sheila at work a little while back that bi-sexuality was the in thing these days. Am i that old fasioned.**** knows.

[quote author=earl]
[/quote]
Not sure if your serious or being sarcastic , but you should have seen me the other night. Lying on the lounge watching TV , and a fairly big White Tail spider walked over my chest. Well , I let out a big scream , hit the roof , and ran around the lounge room hitting myself all over trying to get this thing off me. My wife just laughed at me and reminded me about the Bird Eating spiders i have in my spare room.

[quote author=Ryan]
[quote author=earl]
[/quote]

Earl - you got a reptile licence?
[/quote]

While on the strange topic , I was told by a sheila at work a little while back that bi-sexuality was the in thing these days. Am i that old fasioned.**** knows.

[/quote]

Fluffy went full gay, trying to stay ahead of the times

it is the in thing with the emo kids however

[quote author=Fluffy]
Dan since in your twisted world pink shirts are not gay then the trend must be that this that in the real world are not gay would seem gay to you ie everything must have an opposite meaning, its the only way anything you say makes sence.

You take stupid to a whole new level beyond the upper limits of moron man.

MSE is missing someone that could truly be able to make it worse and the levels of humour and intelligible and relevant replies will instantly fall.

Now clearly....You have the gay.

Dont make me pull out the 4 girls I am seeing line.

Pink shirts pick up girls, gays sit around talking about their parrots!

[/quote]

I cater to my target audience of which you fit smack bang in the middle of, what can i say.

I dont need a pink shirt to pick up - guess theres more to me than just a gay shirt

Ryan - so what if a gay designed some of the clothes i wear, does that mean if the dildo Dan is shoving up your ass was made by a hetrosexual you are straight?

Some of you seem to love to talk about gays so much , are you sure you arent all a little bit gay.

This has substantive merit considering this revealing selection of Dans quotes from just the last day or so. And straight after he admits to wearing pink shirts.

”I dont have the gay”
“dream about footy and footy players”
“Looks like you have caught more of the gay ”
“you have a bad case of the lame and bordeline gay syndrome”
“that makes it gay. In fact you tend to put the gay in everything”
“Now clearly....You have the gay”
“Fluffy went full gay, trying to stay ahead of the times”
“The rest of us give hima serve whilst Ryan and stevie swap penis measurements”

:lol:

Dan must be finding it a psychologically difficult thing to burst out of the closet. I hope noone here suggests they are rooting for you in these difficult times your experiencing Dan, lest it gets you all excited :p

[quote author=earl]
[/quote]
Not sure if your serious or being sarcastic , but you should have seen me the other night. Lying on the lounge watching TV , and a fairly big White Tail spider walked over my chest. Well , I let out a big scream , hit the roof , and ran around the lounge room hitting myself all over trying to get this thing off me. My wife just laughed at me and reminded me about the Bird Eating spiders i have in my spare room.
[/quote]
I am never sarcastic about snakes or big hairy spiders Earl, however the latter part of your post has bought you back to the field :lol:

my housemate used to have a python, it was rather tame.

When young he used to take it shopping with us, it would wind through his hair (he had long hair) and boy did people freak

hahaha
When i first moved out into a small flat with my mate , a lady across from us had a beautiful Greeen Diamond Python. I asked her to bring it over one day.
My mate came home from work , walked in and sat down , and asked me if I could grab him something. Sure I said , just hold this for me. When he looked across and realised I was holding a 3 foot python , he fell over everything to get to the front door. hen near cried yelling at me to get rid of it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is by no means a shot at you Dan , but I had a mate very much like yourself. Would go out to night clubs with him and ask which girls he didnt want , so I would have a chance as he could pick up any chick he wanted.
Now in saying that , as we speak he is in Sydney trying to get a sex change as he said he is a real women inside.
Is pose the old saying "Gay friends are the best friends to have , you dont want nothin from them , they dont want nothing from you. Kiss a gay on the lips and go home with AIDS" Eddie Murphy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I better ease up on the Gay remarks , or I may be seen as being a little gay myself.
"Are you gay ? Oh my word yes , Im happy all the time." :lol: :lol:

I love it....from:-

Drinking Water Kills Woman to:-

Are you gay ? Oh my word yes..

Gotta love Forums !!!

Earl my mate had a fully grown diamond. He's got a reptile license. It was huge. My mates at least 6 foot, and this thing was bigger than him !!! He used to feed it mice etc. (Poor little buggars). Apparently he can upgrade the licence, and get venomous one's. Hence to say I don't go within 20 foot of this thing !!!

Fluffy - why is it all your stories end with a bloke putting a dildo up another blokes rear end? Hehehehehe...

It will be just Pythons for me Ryan.
It can take about 5 years of keeping snakes to be able to get the license to keep a poisonous one.
To me , keeping a Eastern Brown , or Death Adder or similar snakes is just crazy.

Earl, you should be putting yourself in the position to be doing promotional work with Brett Stewart.

Brett & Earl. "The snake men"

Earl, you should be putting yourself in the position to be doing promotional work with Brett Stewart.

Brett & Earl. \"The snake men\"
What , both of us doing modeling with snakes around our necks?
Nah, I dont want to show Stewy up. :lol: :lol:

I have just wasted five minutes of my life reading this thread?

Where do I go to get a refund for the time???? Fair dinkum - don't a few people have lives and why does a person's sexuality come into play when they find they can't come up with a quick and clever quip. Infantile - was funny in Year 5 but I grew out of it!!! :lol:

This is by no means a shot at you Dan , but I had a mate very much like yourself. Would go out to night clubs with him and ask which girls he didnt want , so I would have a chance as he could pick up any chick he wanted.
Now in saying that , as we speak he is in Sydney trying to get a sex change as he said he is a real women inside.
Is pose the old saying \"Gay friends are the best friends to have , you dont want nothin from them , they dont want nothing from you. Kiss a gay on the lips and go home with AIDS\" Eddie Murphy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I better ease up on the Gay remarks , or I may be seen as being a little gay myself.
\"Are you gay ? Oh my word yes , Im happy all the time.\" :lol: :lol:

Yeah I know a few like that, without the sex change though.

In fact I have questions about one of my mates right now!

As for picking up any chick I want, that is a big call but I will wear it, not a bad trait to have if you ask me, makes clubbing a whole lot more fun.

Oh and emo started as punk rock but it has inundated the Sydney dance scene too. The skinny jean wearing bi-sexual guys who think they are different and expressing themselves by dressing and looking exactly the same as everyone else.

You have to go out to somewhere like Kink, Mylk, Havana or Sounds on Sunday to appreciate what I am talking about.

I saw one guy at the shopping centre yesterday though wearing a shirt saying "The future is death" so as I walked past I said "And probably virginity for you too"

he looked like he was going to cry. but making fun of emo's is both easy and fun

Dan, the best thing you can do when you make a quip like that to an EMO is to then whip out a Sharpie and draw a tear on his face. It's gold!

Also, speaking of 'pulling' Dan.... there's a show over here called 'Keys to The VIP'. It bills itself as a 'league for Players'. I've never watched it (but do get a kick out of the commercials for it) and it's quite possible that it shows over there but anyway, it's basically hidden cameras in a random bar with two guys competing against each other, trying to pick up. All the while, there's a 'jury' of guys watching via the cameras, 'commentating' on the whole thing.

Cool concept, at least!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8