Druggo No1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
The complete list of top 30 players of last 30 years

1. Andrew Johns 2. Wally Lewis 3. Brad Fittler 4. Darren Lockyer 5. Allan Langer 6. Mal Meninga 7. Peter Sterling 8. Laurie Daley 9. Brett Kenny 10. Brad Clyde 11. Mick Cronin 12. Steve Walters 13. Glenn Lazarus 14. Steve Rogers 15. Gorden Tallis 16. Shane Webcke 17. Steve Roach 18. Terry Lamb 19. Ricky Stuart 20. Ray Price 21. Andrew Ettingshausen 22. Danny Buderus 23. Johnathan Thurston 24. Cameron Smith 25. Graham Eadie 26. Steve Mortimer 27. Benny Elias 28. Wayne Pearce 29. Nathan Hindmarsh 30. Cliff Lyons.

That list is bull****.

Too many current day players as well.

Where is Bob Foulton, Menzies etc

Danny Buderus is the most over rated hack of a player ever, just a dirty grub and is a stain to the top 30 list and Cameron Smith, sure he is good but no way is he in the league of some of those others

Fulton is not on the list as he retired in 1980 and was not the dominant player for the Roosters after leaving Manly at the end of 1976. (Last 30 years!)

I am surprised that Beaver is not on the list but I am sure it has been generated by a collection of people and due process.

A few of those people would not be as high on my list but it will be good for discussion.

No one is ever going to be happy with a list like this but some are damn lucky to be in it.

These imo would be Buderus, Lamb, Sticky, Cameron Smith and Back-door.

The Manly players who could feel they had a shot and missed would be Beaver, Spud, Cement, Ben Kennedy, Tooves, Snoz and maybe even Ian Roberts.

Others that could have been included were Gary Belcher, Gene Miles, Eric Grothe snr and one of my favorite war-horses, Gavin Miller.

PRedictable that show pony Tallis is on the list ahead of much better players like Menzies and Kennedy.

Was the list compiled by News Ltd?

I'm sorry but there is no way you can have Hindmarsh on that list ahead of BK and Beaver, and that is not even bias. What has Hindmarsh ever won for his club? Nothing. Beaver and BK are winners. Yes I know that Elias, etc never won titles, but I don't think Hindmarsh is as great as everyone reckons. I am quite outraged. I mean how can Hindmarsh's stats even come close to Beaver's? And Belcher is a class above him too.

Quite strange that the greatest ever try-scoring forward of all time can't make the list while sooks like Tallis can.

And Thurston gets there on the strength of two seasons????????????

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2