Eagles recruits for 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brookvale2015

Reserve Grader
Lewis Brown had what I thought was his best game of the year. He ran for 90 meters, made 13 tackles for a centre, and scored a brilliant try. I'am looking forward to watching him next year. Api also had a solid outing playing limited minutes but managed to make 33 tackles and throw a beautiful ball for Gillard to slice through. And Lussick, he had his best game for a long time. Also played limited minutes, got 119 metres and made 23 tackles. I think 2016 looks bright for manly.

Lewis Brown had what I thought was his best game of the year. He ran for 90 meters, made 13 tackles for a centre, and scored a brilliant try. I'am looking forward to watching him next year. Api also had a solid outing playing limited minutes but managed to make 33 tackles and throw a beautiful ball for Gillard to slice through. And Lussick, he had his best game for a long time. Also played limited minutes, got 119 metres and made 23 tackles. I think 2016 looks bright for manly.

Positive Signs @:)

And the official sea eagles Twitter account mentioned Brown coming next year which counts as official announcement!

Lewis showed his versatility last night and is a good cover for Skivvy at left centre or 5/8 or lock. I think his signing is a smart one by the club as we need cover for those positions as we dont know how Ferris will do next year and skivvy has ongoing problems with his shoulder and neck.

There's some young guns in the 20's, like to see us keep Demitriou , Pearsall and that hooker ( Pratt I think) looks a goer as well.

Wonder if any of them will be in the 25 next year.

There's some young guns in the 20's, like to see us keep Demitriou , Pearsall and that hooker ( Pratt I think) looks a goer as well.

Wonder if any of them will be in the 25 next year.
Our future spine, Tommy Turbo, Will Pearsall, DCE and Pratt and that will make us strong for years to come and we have Demetriou who is a dead set Sherman tank,

Our future spine, Tommy Turbo, Will Pearsall, DCE and Pratt and that will make us strong for years to come and we have Demetriou who is a dead set Sherman tank,
Adison is more of a Abrams;

Abrams M1A2, United States of America

The Abrams M1A2 is a combat proven main battle tank developed by General Dynamics Land Systems, primarily for the US Army. The tank was designed based on the experience gained from the performance of M1A1 and incorporates new technologies to deliver superior firepower and mobility, making it one of the best battle tanks in the world.

The main gun of the tank is a manually loaded 120mm XM256 smooth bore cannon which can fire a range of Nato ammunition against armoured vehicles, infantry and low-flying aircraft. The tank is also armed with two 7.62mm M240 machine guns and a .50 cal M2 machine gun and can store 42 rounds of 120mm, 11,400 rounds of 7.62mm, 900 rounds of 50 calibre ammunition, 32 screening grenades and 210 rounds of 5.56mm ammo.

The Abrams M1A2 integrates heavy exterior composite armour and steel-encased depleted uranium armour at forward hull and turret to offer high level of protection to its crew. The tank has a cruising range of 426km and can travel at maximum speed of 67.5km/h.

He skittles defenders and leaves havoc in his wake. He is a real crowd pleaser and I think it will be a break out year next term, he will get his chance and cause mayhem.

Saw Demetriou play against Brisbane on the Central Coast. What a unit.

Barring injuries he will be on the first grade bench next year.

Yep watched him in the 20's today he's a big unit, isn't he??
He is not that tall but he has this technique of hitting and spinning down to an art form and he busts tackles at will, he could be like Konrad Hurrell in this respect. Early days for him but one kid we must keep at all costs, he is a Dogs junior too, so there is a chance for Manly to get one back on the dirty dogs.

I watched him at brookie round 3 against the dogs and said to my wife check this unit out . Him and Tom T killed em.

Anyone know why Demetriou is playing centre? First time I've had a good look at him. He had some surprising speed, but surely he's too big to be a centre in first grade?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8