• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Easto

G'day all

Decided to join after reading these pages for a few years. Great source of news, opinion, banter and assorted info. I hope I can contribute.

Lifelong MWSE fan. I remember watching my first game at Brookie in 1982 as a 7 yr old (Wombat kicking lots of goals) against the Sharks and a highlight still was being at the '87 GF and watching Cliffy score under the posts.

As to me: 40 yrs old. 3 young kids. Work in the law. I live on the lower north shore and get to many home games, bringing my two boys aged 7 and 5 and occasionally Mrs and the 9yr old daughter. My boys play rugby (which I coach) but will probably have a crack with the Willoughby Kangaroos next year.

'Easto' is a cricket nickname (an abbreviation of my surname). Nick is my first name.

Looking forward to meeting you guys and getting stuck in.

Nick

Welcome!

don't worry if a few people think you're a roosters fan with a user name of 'easto'

....unless.....you are...! dah dah duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

I plead the 5th your honour.

Welcome aboard, always good to have another cricket loving, rugby appreciating, Manly fan on board.

Thanks guys. Appreciate your welcome, especially a bit of GE humour from the outset (I did say I'd been reading posts here for a while)!

The fifth amendment is a favourite, for slightly obscure reasons: as in addition to what it is generally famous for, it also sets the foundation for the law of eminent domain (which we call compulsory acquisition) which is an area of the law which keeps me very busy.

Hmmm, perhaps I'll need to learn to edit these posts, to take out things like that last paragraph, before I scare people away with my general boring-ness - sorry!

You're not Dennis Denuto are you ?? Compulsory acquisition was his speciality wasn't it, the famous precedence of "the vibe defence"

Welcome...and maybe you can help sort out the foz contract mess...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6