easy question

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very good points Matt. Makes you really wonder what did go on during the negotiations. If what you say is true CW about the BBQ then why do you think he's turned?

How quickly they forget the days of Club Mullaniac :)

Monas came back from injury and rescued us Vegas

5 months ago when we were winning i stated that monaghan would fail when the whips were cracking and king was a disgrace to the jersey-let me know when that aint the case and all your snivelling pandering to those 2 reserve graders will be forgiven.

She cetainly is a super sized model ;)

as for the rest im staying out of it, nothing said will make anyone change their mind.

no -between despising greasy little rodents like you and rooting super models i find little time for play.

greasy little rodent?

ouch!

how will i ever go on????? A nut case thinks i'm a greasy little rodent.

Also, i didn't know they held inhouse beauty contests at the nut house. Good for you.

5 months ago when we were winning i stated that monaghan would fail when the whips were cracking and king was a disgrace to the jersey-let me know when that aint the case and all your snivelling pandering to those 2 reserve graders will be forgiven.

aren't you a smart little person, i bet mummy is very proud of you.

i don't rate king, hasn't done anything at all this year......but please sue, continue.....don't let the truth get in the way of your very fanciful story :blah:

we need captain and coach to work together and lead the team as a team. this clearly isnt happening, i think both of them are to blame in some capacity but you also have to remember that as far as setting up and executing plays monnas is alone and doesnt get much support, f witt should be dummy half and if monas can work WITH orford and let him dominate with monas as a support we will be on fire. i dont have alot of confidence in monas being able to take a back seat as it seems he takes everything personally, he should be looking at the style of footy scott hill played with orford and strike up a great combination, there is no point having a halfback and a 5/8 on the field if they wont work together, if it is the case we should have two full backs instead.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2