Eels v Sea Eagles Heritage Game day thread rd 5

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Sort out the contracts and then you'll see the team click.

Pretty pathetic letting the slime put 18 on us. They didn't turn up and got their pants pulled down. Did Roberts have funnelwebs alL over him, don't know how many missed take on him by DCE.

Craig 2more said:
Moondog said:
Craig 2more said:
mickqld said:
Worst defenses in the league. Neither team will make the 8 with this effort.

No s**t sherlock

eagles2win said:
Technically parra lose the ball every play the ball. You have to stand and then play the ball not place the ball and then stand

Technically you are looking for excuses

Is that you Drongo?

Hey moondog you still president of the geoff toovey party? what a laugh champion player toughest I have ever seen and champion bloke but it is looking like he is a dud coach and with players leaving and very little money enjoy the future lol Heritage round very much like the 80's

Enjoy your single win this season

Actually,buy the paper tomorrow and keep it till you have grandchildren and then show it to them

Yeah poor performance all right. Lucky we had Joe G and Matai come in as they both played well after been out for a while. DCE had a very poor game and we just lost the momentum at the wrong time at the 65 min mark.

Our defense is not looking good at all and i know we are missing 3 internationals but it may be 4 next week so we're gonna need to do something about the poor performance's without those players

Under the radar now .
Players prices will drop.
Let's get back to .
No depth in trouble now with injury.
2v will go off after this one.
Never seen Bruer drop the ball and did it 3 times.
Please no one say give Lussick time he is hopeless.
That was terrible.......
Hope the tigers lose
Can't buy the paper tomorrow now
It will have parra all over it

Ceagle said:
Big brake, hopefully we get a few player back and Foran is fine

You are dreaming a pub team with no training could beat Parra so what's that say? Injuries 1st excuse surprised I haven't heard blaming referees or the media

He hasn't broken any rules, so no not at the moment

Thought matai played well. Tonight confirmed my thinking on Whare which means I'm looking forward very much to Lyon and Stevie back as centres

The players missing is a valid excuse but they had enough good players to win against the eels tonight. The effort is there in patches but just not for long enough.

However, it's a long season.... Thank goodness!

Craig 2more said:
Ceagle said:

You are dreaming a pub team with no training could beat Parra so what's that say? Injuries 1st excuse surprised I haven't heard blaming referees or the media

A pub team with no training would get toweled by any first grade side.

We have enough good players but our engine room looks terrible, skinner tried hard, Harrison was woeful, mauro solid as always. DCE may as well have stayed in the sheds.
Bhurer had a fair try.kitey was ok.

We just looked like lost little lambs

The Eagle said:
Craig 2more said:
Moondog said:
Craig 2more said:
mickqld said:

No s**t sherlock

eagles2win said:
Technically parra lose the ball every play the ball. You have to stand and then play the ball not place the ball and then stand

Is that you Drongo?

Hey moondog you still president of the geoff toovey party? what a laugh champion player toughest I have ever seen and champion bloke but it is looking like he is a dud coach and with players leaving and very little money enjoy the future lol Heritage round very much like the 80's

Actually,buy the paper tomorrow and keep it till you have grandchildren and then show it to them

Don't support Parra infarct hate them just enjoy you getting your pay back for the way you have stolen players from other clubs and now you are getting karma so enjoy the ride fellows nothing like being the breeding ground for rugby league. I here clubs are already looking at a young fullback called gutherson or something similar I'm told he has re signed for 3 years but clubs already circling happy times

Craig 2more said:
Moondog said:
Craig 2more said:
mickqld said:

No s**t sherlock

eagles2win said:

Is that you Drongo?

Thats right champ. I fully support Toovey.....who do you support?

Parramatta played with more heart and passion than they have all season but we still should have won and won well. Our inability to hold onto the ball is killing us, closely followed by our growing inability to tackle. We finally got on top and should have killed them off. We didn't.

The 3 teams who were early season favorites are looking pretty poor at the moment. Tigers,Warriors,Manly well off the pace.

As a side point to the match discussion, why don't all the regular uses of this forum just ignore all these troll posters who come on to this site. If no one bites they will get bored very fast and not bother

Pittwater Legend said:
Craig 2more said:
Ceagle said:

A pub team with no training would get toweled by any first grade side.

I don't and I know no one who considers Parra a first grade team

Craig 2more said:
The Eagle said:
Craig 2more said:
Moondog said:
Craig 2more said:
No s**t sherlock

Is that you Drongo?

Don't support Parra infarct hate them just enjoy you getting your pay back for the way you have stolen players from other clubs and now you are getting karma so enjoy the ride fellows nothing like being the breeding ground for rugby league. I here clubs are already looking at a young fullback called gutherson or something similar I'm told he has re signed for 3 years but clubs already circling happy times

Sorry, are you suggesting every other team has nothing but their own juniors in there?

The 70's were 40 years ago mate, let it go.

Just for an FYI do its not a shock to the system we also now have a female prime minister. Welcome to 2012

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10