Game Day: EF2 - Manly v Panthers [Finals Week 1, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Home sweet home! Nothing like getting back to the carpark "exhausted af" only to find the battery is dead flat! lol.

8 hours to go! woohoo

Hoping for some good Taupau offloads, Dylan running full pelt at the line, some Turbo support play, BJ holding the ball (lol) and some genius from our halves.

And everyone to play great too. :)

!!!!!Hope you cash out soon mate, some people have been shifty, printed out barcodes and stolen the cash for themselves in the past!!!!!

I hope this post doesn't make someone do it either, just want you guys to be mindful of uploading these types of things!
I've just come into some unexpected $$$. Have decided to fly down for tonight's game and stay at the Hilton. :)

Edit: thanks for the tip @eggson

Just spoke with Archer at my local gym. Thanked him for his 2011 performance.

Tried to ask him who was on the tip sheet in tonight's game. Gave me nothing. He just said win the ruck and you'll win the game ha.

I said I'm happy it wasn't Perenara for tonight's game. He laughed.

I just cant believe our game is the night game ffs...Parra Melbs wayyy more appealing so Im just hopeful im semi coherent tonite when our boys finally play. Go Manly

We'll win this. I haven't rated Panthers forwards all year. Couldn't understand why they were early season favourites. This is ours to lose. Play to our enthusiastic best ans we'll get them. Manly 24-14

To our boys

It's been way to long missing finals footy ,tonight our 2 year drought ends.

NRL , Todd and his boys,channel 9 and the whole league community want you out of the finals tonight.
Penrith will come out hard with a point to prove but remember this you will have the support of thousands of fans at the game.

When you run out eagle rock playing you will know time to get your game on.

Lets make our presence known tonight.

Edwards a late inclusion is a big plus for them. Battle will be won in the forwards though. We hold our middle and win the ruck we win

What crowd number do you guys expect? Hopefully decent

Last edited by a moderator:
Had lunch in the heart of darkness and there's a shedload of chocolate soldiers heading to the game. Will be a home match for Panfers I fear
IMG_3012.JPG

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10