ELGEY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I get the feeling that once we announce the signing of Elgey, there will be a much better feeling around the place. The next two weeks will be good for us. Key players back from injury, starting to find some form and major singing announcements.
Let the healing commence

I get the feeling that once we announce the signing of Elgey, there will be a much better feeling around the place. The next two weeks will be good for us. Key players back from injury, starting to find some form and major singing announcements.
Let the healing commence
Dude you need to back it up a bit. We are all about negativity and doom and gloom here.
:)

Love his Jam and my wife's a fan of Ozenuts.

100% Australian product , all profits to charity......and no dearer than the most popular brands !!
Mate you should make your own jam - it's so easy and so much better than anything you buy.
Just made a batch of Thai sweet chili sauce. Tastes great but hot as & goes through you in hours :)
Red bullets do that to you.

Elgey + Carney for under a million dollars would tickle me greatly.
I've got no doubt that if he had never touched a drink in his life Carney would be close to the best half in the game.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2