Embarrassed to be a Manly Supporter Today.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Eagles4Life

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The Manly Sea Eages have officially become an embarrassment in 2018. I have always been proud to be called an Eagles supporter. For the first time in my life I cannot see any positives from a game day performance, from any player. Today I am ashamed to be an Eagles supporter. The club is obviously imploding at all levels. It is deeply upsetting to me that we have sunk so low, without any real prospect of coming back in 2018. This has been coming for a long time, and no single player or coach is to blame. It is what it is. Perhaps its time to move on.

Being a Manly supporter has always required a thick skin. Although I do wish I hadn't gloated quite so much to my Parramatta-supporting workmates when we caned them 54-0. Seems like a long time ago. The good old days when Marty Tapau was guaranteeing we'd win the comp…

Being a Manly supporter has always required a thick skin. Although I do wish I hadn't gloated quite so much to my Parramatta-supporting workmates when we caned them 54-0. Seems like a long time ago. The good old days when Marty Tapau was guaranteeing we'd win the comp…
Yes mate I know the feeling, from the day I took the piss out of a Parra mate about the 54-0 we've collapsed in a heap. I think it's karma

I am always going to love my club, a true fan is there during the darkest times. Things can turn around fast. We were blessed for such a long time and that era is now over. It is not all doom and gloom, we have some talented kids in our ranks and hopefully, they will be given the chance sooner rather than later. You take the good with the bad! We obliterated Parra only 5 weeks ago and the team is capable of doing some good things, we hit the low point today and now good old-fashioned hard work can get things back. It has always been a game about attitude, 6 weeks ago we had that in spades and today it was zero, it's been discussed at great length about the team's shortcomings. Let us hope that from the debacle we saw today and over the last 3 games, that we see a turn around that is driven by working harder and coming together as a team!

I am always going to love my club, a true fan is there during the darkest times. Things can turn around fast. We were blessed for such a long time and that era is now over. It is not all doom and gloom, we have some talented kids in our ranks and hopefully, they will be given the chance sooner rather than later. You take the good with the bad! We obliterated Parra only 5 weeks ago and the team is capable of doing some good things, we hit the low point today and now good old-fashioned hard work can get things back. It has always been a game about attitude, 6 weeks ago we had that in spades and today it was zero, it's been discussed at great length about the team's shortcomings. Let us hope that from the debacle we saw today and over the last 3 games, that we see a turn around that is driven by working harder and coming together as a team!

Mate its not so much the performance today. We have had worst performances than that in many other games, over recent years. Its all the other bull**** thats happening in the background.

Its also the seeming lack of character, guts, determination and passion by many current squad members to play for the club. Its the dysfunctional administration and the contempt for the fans that has got to me.

Some hard decisions need to be made on the future direction of the Manly Sea Eagles. I doubt whether our admin has the competence or the balls to make them.

Manly had more experienced players in 2015 and an ex-Manly player as coach - now that was a challenging year to be a True Supportah :tmi:

Good to know that the Albury game is all forgotten by all @:mad:

#StrongerTogether and stay away from rural Australia, Manly :D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10