Energy was ....not there

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
We deserved to lose
They ran harder and tackled harder
st Illawarra were gritty, not great.
The attitude seemed to be let's just play sideways pretty footy and smash these cellar dwellers, rather than earn the right by smashing holes through the middle.
Well it didn't work and at NRL level rarely will....you gotta earn a few bruises to get the Win in this comp and we weren't prepared to do it and deserved to lose...by maybe more
Anyways I have a feel it will have these boys boiling to get at em 100mph next week and Silvertails will have the opposite atmosphere, I know some wil say "ya dreamin".....but I expect a 4 - 8 pt win

We deserved to lose
The attitude seemed to be let's just play sideways pretty footy and smash these cellar dwellers, rather than earn the right by smashing holes through the middle.
Well it didn't work and at NRL level rarely will....you gotta earn a few bruises to get the Win in this comp and we weren't prepared to do it and deserved to lose...by maybe more
Anyways I have a feel it will have these boys boiling to get at em 100mph next week and Silvertails will have the opposite atmosphere, I know some wil say "ya dreamin".....but I expect a 4 - 8 pt win
You can laugh Donovan123 but you owe me a shout after our win next week mate 🙏

We deserved to lose
The errors killed any momentum with the ball, that cascaded into more defensive work for the middles, which has the knock on effect of draining the energy.

No excuses for them as they were poor today, surely we play better at home after today.

We deserved to lose
It was evident the shrewd premiership winning Flanaghan primed his boys better than Seibold did today
Back to the mistake riddled game from the week before against the Eels
and Back to the drawing board
And so far Seibold has the backing of the board

It's as though the first 2 big wins including the trip to Vegas has taken it out of us, perhaps the lopsided possession last week broke the camels back.

No more driving gang tackles, forwards running with less intensity, simply dropping the ball.... the energy is gone
Two Big wins have taken it out on us and we are done ?
it is only round 4
Let us see what we got next week against the Panthers
If we are to be taken as a serious resilient finals team we need to play some serious footy and win against serious teams
Tonights display after coming off a loss was far off the the Manly way

We deserved to lose
Said to a mate a few days ago I was more confident of a win v Penrith at brookie than v Sts in the Gong. And wtf do we never get this rabble at brookie? They play us sat arvo at brookie and we put 50 in them.

@maxta
A loss is much more than just a loss
But more of How you Fought in the battle of the loss
After coming off a loss against the Eels
I thought we would have fought more Valiantly

I get the Feeling Seibold is too soft with his players
He seems to be more of a Mother figure than a Father figure

It's as though the first 2 big wins including the trip to Vegas has taken it out of us, perhaps the lopsided possession last week broke the camels back.

No more driving gang tackles, forwards running with less intensity, simply dropping the ball.... the energy is gone

Are you suggesting we "need the bye", after 4 weeks of footy?

These guys are professional athletes for ****s sake....with professional coaches who monitor the players output.

If what you are suggesting is true, the entire coaching staff need to be fired into the Sun.

Are you suggesting we "need the bye", after 4 weeks of footy?

These guys are professional athletes for ****s sake....with professional coaches who monitor the players output.

If what you are suggesting is true, the entire coaching staff need to be fired into the Sun.
Punt fat boy seibold 1st and foremost. Bring back toovs and order will be restored in the Galaxy lol

@maxta
A loss is much more than just a loss
But more of How you Fought in the battle of the loss
After coming off a loss against the Eels
I thought we would have fought more Valiantly

I get the Feeling Seibold is too soft with his players
He seems to be more of a Mother figure than a Father figure
This is a pattern with Manly though…we’ve being seeing if for years. A close loss against a good side doesn’t equal a strong showing the following week against weaker opposition. It’s almost always the compounding of disappointment.

Against panthers? Offft big call especially after that tripe tonight. Such a weird game so many errors from our best players. I dont see us winning
Anything is Possible
Winning back Respect against the Panthers is a step in the right direction
Because after 2 losses in a row we are going back wards and back to the 2023 future

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8