Energy was ....not there

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I kind of agree.... but there is no way Flanno could see Tom Murphy come out in the No 1 jersey.

Footnote: Sam Murphy was the understudy to the might of Brendon Reeves for a few years back in the day..
At the end of the day We made 11 errors to the Dragons 8
What Ever Seibold saw and said at half time His pep talk did not inspire
The more inspired team was Flanaghan's

At the end of the day We made 11 errors to the Dragons 8
What Ever Seibold saw and said at half time His pep talk did not inspire
The more inspired team was Flanaghan's

Yeah ... after half time, they came out and played poor. But you are right they wanted to win much more than us.

@maxta
A loss is much more than just a loss
But more of How you Fought in the battle of the loss
After coming off a loss against the Eels
I thought we would have fought more Valiantly

I get the Feeling Seibold is too soft with his players
He seems to be more of a Mother figure than a Father figure
I get your point, but will reserve opinions on Seibold til later in the season.
I mean these are grown professional athletes who should be accountable for the effort they put into the game....the coach didn't drop the bal all night and lose the collisions, I feel this game is on the Manly player and I include big names like Tom and DCE who were way off today and are too elite to rely on coaches giving them motivation to lead the troops in a game against cellar dwellers like Illawarra

Back to Earth with a giant thud. What makes it worse is that we all saw it coming, which means the coaching staff must have seen it coming, yet the team was powerless to stop it.
Most of us never saw that performance coming
Tonight's shocking performance was a shock to most of us
Most of us were looking forward to Manly coming out firing after last weeks loss
But we came out firing blanks

Most of us never saw that performance coming
Tonight's shocking performance was a shock to most of us
Most of us were looking forward to Manly coming out firing after last weeks loss
But we came out firing blanks
I agree, Bozo. For all the superstitious talk of hoodoos and bogey teams, I certainly expected us to come out and make a statement after last week’s performance.

I get your point, but will reserve opinions on Seibold til later in the season.
I mean these are grown professional athletes who should be accountable for the effort they put into the game....the coach didn't drop the bal all night and lose the collisions, I feel this game is on the Manly player and I include big names like Tom and DCE who were way off today and are too elite to rely on coaches giving them motivation to lead the troops in a game against cellar dwellers like Illawarra
As I said before It is not just about losing the game
But how you fight with ferocity in the battle
The Dragons were pumped up more and the coach with the Bigger pump was Flanaghan
Pub teams need coaches
Club teams ned coaches
State teams need coaches
National teams need coaches
Because coaches do make a difference

How could they dish up that for the whole world to see? And what is wrong with Tom? Even his facial expressions looked weird for most of the match.

I agree, Bozo. For all the superstitious talk of hoodoos and bogey teams, I certainly expected us to come out and make a statement after last week’s performance.
The disappointing thing was we did not make a statement tonight
We were absolutely irrelevant
And that is not The Manly Way

This is a pattern with Manly though…we’ve being seeing if for years. A close loss against a good side doesn’t equal a strong showing the following week against weaker opposition. It’s almost always the compounding of disappointment.
I couldn't agree more with this. Said it to my Dragons fan mate this morning. Last week's loss plus playing in the Gong, what could possibly go wrong...

As I said before It is not about losing the game
But how you fight with ferocity in the battle
The Dragons were pumped up more and the coach with the Bigger pump was Flanaghan
Pub teams need coaches
Club teams ned coaches
State teams need coaches
National teams need coaches
Because coaches do make a difference
Coaches provide insight and tactics
They should not be needed to motivate professional footballers at NRL level to play with heart and pride, this comes down to the individual and the players themselves would look you in the eyes right now and confess they fell short in attitude....you talk about excuses are for the weak Bozo which I agree with and it's 100% cop out to blame the coach for tonight's lack of intensity

Every time Manly has a bad Loss
I get upset
I am not going to sleep well tonight
Good night feathered friends

Coaches provide insight and tactics
They should not be needed to motivate professional footballers at NRL level to play with heart and pride, this comes down to the individual and the players themselves would look you in the eyes right now and confess they fell short in attitude....you talk about excuses are for the weak Bozo which Isgree with and it's 100% cop out to blame the coach for tonight's lack of intensity
Coaches not only provide insight and tactics
Coaches also inspire and lift players to another psychological level
We will agree to disagree feathered friend
Good night mate

Coaches not only provide insight and tactics
Coaches also inspire and lift players to another psychological level
We will agree to disagree feathered friend
Good night mate
If it were u der 8's I'd agree.
But it's not the 80's face slapping of the magpies, it's fast paced, momentum based footy....where possession and field position win games.
The better drilled, skill teams win and we were poor in execution and I hate stats, but it will tell a story
But back at ya Bozo, simply diff of opinion but your a good man and will talk soon mate 👍

How could they dish up that for the whole world to see? And what is wrong with Tom? Even his facial expressions looked weird for most of the match.
Apparently he looked farked in the sheds afterwards. Starring blankly into space 🤷 his 2nd worse game. At least we didn't get any injuries which I fully expected to make it all worse

Forwards have hardly changed and the backs only have Brooks an addition. Not sure why we were all expecting us to go up a level. Drinking the Manly Way cool-aide I imagine. Well it's as bitter as the last decade.

Against panthers? Offft big call especially after that tripe tonight. Such a weird game so many errors from our best players. I dont see us winning
Yeah I'm with you, there's no way we beat the riff next weekend. If we are the team we think we are we never would of loss to the dragons, cause the fact is the Bronx, riff, roosters etc never would have. The sad truth is we are not anywhere near these teams despite our first two rounds unfortunately

Wow Manly laid one mighty egg tonight. I did not see that coming.
Full strength team and completely inneffectual in attack. I reckon they were up for the Parra game and this was the hangover after being robbed.

Very strange game. Never looked like winning after being up 6-0.

NYEagle

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8