English lesson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
BUT not smarter than Rugby supporters....after all they all go to GPS schools.....I just went to a bush primary school so I can't hope to be as smart as they are...can I???

Cambo link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=182792.msg256544#msg256544 date=1269316874]
Fro, several posts back you neglected to include an apostrophe where there should be one. 

I'm agog (look it up folks) to know what degree Cambo is completing.  If he finishes it he'll surely have the highest qualifications in his outfit.  ;)
i like how i get told to tone my posts down but you still bait at every opportunity

love the double standards here.
[/quote]

Cambo if you cant see the difference between the posts i have been pulling you up on and the one matas made then that degree will be just a distant dream.

There were no defamatory, prejudiced or crude remarks in Matas post.

at least you didn't say "here here" like some do.

and get off the moral high ground, it doesn't become you, you like baiting Cam as much as I do, but at least I admit it Captain Domino :)

No actually Cambo and I have an uneasy truce that occasionally resembles the Middle Eastern solution.  I'm the Jew and he's the Philistine of course. 

And I left the Dominant fold a long time ago, but note from the AFR that they still dominate the marketplace. 

We have Pizza Capers just around the corner and they are great BUT "Earth and Sea" (one at Byron Bay in NSW and one at Taringa in QLD) are fantastic, I am blessed, Domino's at top of the hill, Pizza Hut about 5 mins walk away, Pizza Capers 2 minute drive and Earth and Sea 3 minute drive.

Oh sorry we are talking English here not Pizza's...or are we?????

Duff link said:
Well Cam, if you want to judge a mans class by the beer he drinks, I'll take the one that looks as different to VB as possible.
You are quick with a retort on the hill Duff, I'll admit that, and I agree about standards and I don't care what colour beer you are buying me - but your apostrophe has gone MIA! :p

Fro link said:
at least you didn't say \"here here\" like some do.

and get off the moral high ground, it doesn't become you, you like baiting Cam as much as I do, but at least I admit it Captain Domino :)
the spell check is no going to save us dumb ass's with the word's would/wood here/hear is it :)  like the other day when i said on would an up would
;D ;D

ManlyBacker link said:
[quote author=Duff link=topic=182792.msg256531#msg256531 date=1269312740]
Well Cam, if you want to judge a mans class by the beer he drinks, I'll take the one that looks as different to VB as possible.
You are quick with a retort on the hill Duff, I'll admit that, and I agree about standards and I don't care what colour beer you are buying me - but your apostrophe has gone MIA! :p
[/quote]

It's my little protest.

I'm not trying to say "man is", which would justify the apostrophe. I hate that rule.

Or are you referring to another one?

Apostrophes are used for two things - to denote ownership or as an abbreviation. In this case it is an ownership issue. It should be a mans' class imo, being that class is owned by the word man. Man is normally singular and you would expect it to be man's class, but man in this instance would convey the general group of 'men' so I believe it would be the plural form of apostrophe ownership. I'm happy to be corrected of course! :)

Dan link said:
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=182792.msg256546#msg256546 date=1269317170]
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=182792.msg256544#msg256544 date=1269316874]
Fro, several posts back you neglected to include an apostrophe where there should be one. 

I'm agog (look it up folks) to know what degree Cambo is completing.  If he finishes it he'll surely have the highest qualifications in his outfit.  ;)
i like how i get told to tone my posts down but you still bait at every opportunity

love the double standards here.
[/quote]

Cambo if you cant see the difference between the posts i have been pulling you up on and the one matas made then that degree will be just a distant dream.

There were no defamatory, prejudiced or crude remarks in Matas post.

[/quote]
excuse me Daniel are u saying my posts a defamatory, prejudiced and crude

YOU CANT BE SERIOUS :D

oh yea im offended by mata racially viliafling himself by saying hes a jew

thats just not on lads poor poor form ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4