Ennis hopes Bulldogs become 'Manly-like'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hear you winnyason. And i think we will all move forward in our own way and in our own time. Des leaving was a huge shock, not unlike coming home to find your spouse has left with your neighbour. Although we all want to be the bigger man and let the past lay and move forward with dignity, there will always be that small part of ourselves that yearns for her to be publicly shot between the eyes with a ball of her lovers ****!!

Moving forward.

manlysister said:
Dymock is the one I really feel sorry for. Done nthing wrong & got shafted badly by a team he stayed loyal to. I hat to think what will happen to him now that Kel Egan has decided to go to the dogs early as well.

You don't care about Dymock, you're only making him a martyr to soften the blow of Hasler, and it's pathetic.

Jono said:
Moops said:
Dymock didn't stay too loyal to the club in '95

Dymock chose his side, the ARL. The Bulldogs were disloyal to the ARL and that's why he left them. He has always been loyal, the Bulldogs have not shown the same loyalty back.

So, that is like saying ARL were the goodies and Super League were the baddies. Some may disagree...

So you can also say that Ian Roberts and Gorden Tallis were loyal as well, it was just they their clubs were on the wrong side and the clubs were not loyal to their beliefs. Fair enough then

mickyj said:
there is only 1 Manly.
Are there any local juniors in Dogs top 17 for next season? For the club that is grown it seems to of lost everything.

About as many as all the other teams...

dceagle said:
Unless you are Manly you will never emulate what we are.

Buy up as much as you like . Dream as much as you can .

At the end of the day, a Ferrari is always a Ferrari , and a Pigs ear will always be a Pigs ear.

I am a Manly supporter but I have a lot of Bulldogs mates and we always talk about how Manly are competing with them for NSW supremecy. They have 8 comps and we have 8 comps. All square. The two most successful Sydney clubs over the past 40 years. They are not a loser club at all...we took their siege mentality and they want it back. Had we had this siege mentality in the 80's/90's we would have been on about 11/12 premierships now - 82 or 83? Another one in 84/85/86 and at least two out of 95/96/97, although you could also say all three.

From the F6 said:
Moops said:

No he did not. He stayed loyal to the game.

He stayed loyal to the money offered by the ARL more like it

Phantar said:
Is English your 'second language' Dogs12 (sorry, dogs12)?

It sure reads that way.

He is right though. Wow, on this site I don't think people should be throwing stones in regards to grammar

Moops said:
Jono said:
Moops said:

Dymock chose his side, the ARL. The Bulldogs were disloyal to the ARL and that's why he left them. He has always been loyal, the Bulldogs have not shown the same loyalty back.

So, that is like saying ARL were the goodies and Super League were the baddies. Some may disagree...

So you can also say that Ian Roberts and Gorden Tallis were loyal as well, it was just they their clubs were on the wrong side and the clubs were not loyal to their beliefs. Fair enough then

mickyj said:
there is only 1 Manly.
Are there any local juniors in Dogs top 17 for next season? For the club that is grown it seems to of lost everything.

About as many as all the other teams...

dceagle said:
Unless you are Manly you will never emulate what we are.

Buy up as much as you like . Dream as much as you can .

At the end of the day, a Ferrari is always a Ferrari , and a Pigs ear will always be a Pigs ear.

I am a Manly supporter but I have a lot of Bulldogs mates and we always talk about how Manly are competing with them for NSW supremecy. They have 8 comps and we have 8 comps. All square. The two most successful Sydney clubs over the past 40 years. They are not a loser club at all...we took their siege mentality and they want it back. Had we had this siege mentality in the 80's/90's we would have been on about 11/12 premierships now - 82 or 83? Another one in 84/85/86 and at least two out of 95/96/97, although you could also say all three.

From the F6 said:
Moops said:

No he did not. He stayed loyal to the game.

He stayed loyal to the money offered by the ARL more like it

Phantar said:
Is English your 'second language' Dogs12 (sorry, dogs12)?

It sure reads that way.

He is right though. Wow, on this site I don't think people should be throwing stones in regards to grammar

Stop making so much sense Moops! Great post

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6