Enough of Alex "Chumpy" Pullin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great stuff wasn't it. Borrowed some skis and had a crack. The look on the faces of the girls who were in the lead and already mentally celebrating was priceless......

Ester is certainly more of a snowboarder but has given skiing a go hard go and does do ski races when she can.

She trains in 3 weeks blocks alternating between skiing and snowboarding (obv).

Mikaela Shiffrin (usa) lent her some some ski's when Ester's didn't turn up in time. She's also quite good at windsurfing and beach volleyball and she says she may have a go at the summer olympics.

Usually...if you are in the lead after the top 20 (Olympics) or top 30 (world cup) it is very very rare for someone to beat you. So I understand why they celebrate but like you, there is a little part of me that thinks 'well it ain't over....'

I've watched a ton of skiing. That was awesome!

I assume most of the snow at these Olympics is manmade ?? there is nothing on the hills around the courses.

I assume most of the snow at these Olympics is manmade ?? there is nothing on the hills around the courses.

A lot of it probably is. Snow making machines going full on! If it's anything like vancouver...most of the jumps will be 90% hay bales covered in snow.

Still, Sochi in 2014 was a joke of a place to hold the winter games, it's basically a seaside resort!

The wind was terrible in the first week, stuffing up the alpine ski and free style ski schedules.

But, it's all about the moustache!

images

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4