Enough of the bull****!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CAMBO said:
Hey I got a distinction for Intro to Law last semester does that qualify me as one of Silvertails legal eagles :)
No - a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, Cam ;)
(but congrats on your result)

CAMBO said:
Alan said:
Dan said:
I think that this post has had the desired effect now let splay nice at least until the first major controversy of the season, then we can open duck season again

With respect, I doubt we should dismiss the issue of legal notices so easily. As an administrator of this site I feel that you should have a duty of care to your members, and inform us of the "posting names" of individuals who have previously threatened legal action.

I for one would wish to know prior to posting a robust and vigorous response that I was potentially dealing with an anal retentive adult bed-wetter, and therefore would only express my alternate opinion in a positive, constructive, and nurturing way. :
Lol that's gold

Las Vegas Blvd said:
No Cambo , lol Susan

Hey I got a distinction for Intro to Law last semester does that qualify me as one of Silvertails legal eagles :)

Whats your favourite case so far ? Kramer Vs Kramer ?

Dan said:
Nuttybott said:
Dan said:
Nuttybott said:
Re: the title of this thread - from the Terms of Use:

"You agree not to use any obscene, indecent, or offensive language"

Does this rule not apply to ALL members, including the site owner? If so, it should be observed and enforced... :huh:

Really? You are going to play that card?

I won't go our that with a response
I am not playing ANY "card", Dan. I didn't write the site rules. I am simply suggesting that if you expect others to observe those rules, you should also observe them yourself...

Should I?
Should I apply all the same rules? Should I make everyone a part of what I have to do to keep this site going?

The swearing rule is more aimed at vilification, we let swearing go 99% of the time, unless it is directed specifically at members, it is to prevent vilification and personal arguments from getting beyond control and things getting personal.

Its sad that some people can't heed the advice I have given here because, really I am tired of all the lack of respect, tit for tat and ridiculous stuff that is going on. I am seriously at the point where I either just start banning people permanently or I just shut the site down.

Don't ****ing give in to them Dan. Sure you may be stoned from your latest visit to the cafe but we gots to keep this **** going.

Fluffy said:
Dan said:
Nuttybott said:
Dan said:
Nuttybott said:
Re: the title of this thread - from the Terms of Use:

"You agree not to use any obscene, indecent, or offensive language"

Does this rule not apply to ALL members, including the site owner? If so, it should be observed and enforced... :huh:

I am not playing ANY "card", Dan. I didn't write the site rules. I am simply suggesting that if you expect others to observe those rules, you should also observe them yourself...

Should I?
Should I apply all the same rules? Should I make everyone a part of what I have to do to keep this site going?

The swearing rule is more aimed at vilification, we let swearing go 99% of the time, unless it is directed specifically at members, it is to prevent vilification and personal arguments from getting beyond control and things getting personal.

Its sad that some people can't heed the advice I have given here because, really I am tired of all the lack of respect, tit for tat and ridiculous stuff that is going on. I am seriously at the point where I either just start banning people permanently or I just shut the site down.

Don't ... give in to them Dan. Sure you may be stoned from your latest visit to the cafe but we gots to keep this ... going.

Cafe's sell coffee, food and drinks.
Coffeeshops sell weed

I've been to neither, Couldn't be bothered catching a tram into the city

Dan said:
Fluffy said:
Dan said:
Nuttybott said:
Dan said:

Should I?

Don't ... give in to them Dan. Sure you may be stoned from your latest visit to the cafe but we gots to keep this ... going.

Coffeeshops sell weed

meh up to you, i was merely trying to be funny by swearing for effect rather than abuse as per some of those posts. unfortunately the swear filter picks up me and not you so i look like a dick

well at least when i call myself a dick that gets through......

Fluffy said:
Dan said:
Fluffy said:
Dan said:
Nuttybott said:

Should I?

Coffeeshops sell weed

meh up to you, i was merely trying to be funny by swearing for effect rather than abuse as per some of those posts. unfortunately the swear filter picks up me and not you so i look like a dick

well at least when i call myself a dick that gets through......

Swear filter picks up all regardless of permissions, just depends on the word you use

Darren said:
Could be Pepperoni vs Cheesy Crust.

No Darren I much perfer to read about
The State of Tennessee v. John Thomas Scopes
Interesting case they made a movie about it, you may of heard of "Inherit the Wind"

Personally I'd rather believe an academic like Charles Darwin over a mythological identity.

CAMBO said:
Darren said:

Interesting case they made a movie about it, you may of heard of "Inherit the Wind"

Personally I'd rather believe an academic like Charles Darwin over a mythological identity.

Im guessing it wasnt NSW Police v B.Stewart

I enjoy a steak on a Friday too. Never understood the" not eating meat" methodology? It's funny but I have relatives who don't go to church absolutely refuse to eat meat on Good Friday and when they hear I am they are shocked. The Bible tells us to eat anything that is given to us.

As I always say, what would God really want? To believe in Him or worry about a piece of sirloin?lol

Las Vegas Blvd said:
CAMBO said:
Darren said:

Im guessing it wasnt NSW Police v B.Stewart

Wouldn't that be the crown vs b Stewart ?
Thanks to @dms5 I knew everything I needed to know about that case buddy

Tried an Eagle Boys pizza the other day. Not bad but Domino's seems to be well ahead in flavour and toppings. Definitely impressed with low prices from both competitors though.

mozgrame said:
Wish I had a case of crowns.
Abbey Ale is the way to go. My young bloke brought around a case and it's excellent.
Apparently it's made by Benedictine monks who live in W.A.
I hope they've taken a vow of silence because after they'd drunk a few of these everything they said would be complete ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4