Enough! - Please read!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jethro link said:
[quote author=Seaeagle63 link=topic=184061.msg275291#msg275291 date=1279163617]

[quote author=Dan link=topic=184061.msg275103#msg275103 date=1279155242]

- I am the font of all wisdom and clearly the most ruggedly handsome male to ever grace this earth

Having never met you face to face Dan, I can only say that is the best looking thong I have seen for a long time. As far as being the Font of all wisdom, I am sure that would create a wonderful and lengthy debate.
[/quote]

Dan-HBObserver19Jun09.jpg

He's the one on the left
[/quote]

Not a beer to be seen anywhere.... Disgraceful

And no beer that night we were on our way to a friend fairwell party afterwards and I was driving.

As for the table, it's funny they tout this place as the best restaurant in the bay and it is absolutely woeful, horrible service and horrible food, yet it is always where the PM and other famous people go when they come up here.

I can not figure it out.

Head to Drovers Dog if you ever come up here, hands down the best steak I have ever eaten anywhere

Dan, i agree with you 100% about your comments. I have continuously been defending the CEO, coach and players from some quarters that continue to keep posting. But let's be fair. They have their opinion and we have ours.

What exactly is wrong with questioning the status quo? In all the posts i have read they are not really off topic. The topic itself leads to questions being asked by some posters. Which can be a healthy thing is used correctly.

abnc link said:
Dan, i agree with you 100% about your comments. I have continuously been defending the CEO, coach and players from some quarters that continue to keep posting. But let's be fair. They have their opinion and we have ours.

What exactly is wrong with questioning the status quo? In all the posts i have read they are not really off topic. The topic itself leads to questions being asked by some posters. Which can be a healthy thing is used correctly.
I don't think Dan has an issue with the questions just the repeating of the same questions, which I concede I have been guilty of doing in part.

Exactly.

I have no problems with people having an opinion and having questions. I have an issue with hearing that same opinion over and over again in the same thread.

it's kind of like that Simpsons where bart and lisa keep saying "Will you take me to splash mountain" or whatever it is. yeesh

Thx Dan. I came across from MWSE and couldn't believe the attitude/opinions of posters, esp. being pretty bloody rude toward players and admin. We are here because of the  the club we love, to provide support, input & opinion, not slander.

Manly are surviving not thriving, and that's when SUPPORT is most needed.

Dan link said:
not so much that, to be honest we often question them, its just how many times do we need to keep saying the same thing in every single thread?
  So we can tee off when required, but don't do it ad nauseum.  ;)

Where's Dan's left hand in that photo?

I think we also should remember that nearly every poster here is a frustrated potential Manly CEO. 

Dan link said:
Exactly.

I have no problems with people having an opinion and having questions. I have an issue with hearing that same opinion over and over again in the same thread.

it's kind of like that Simpsons where bart and lisa keep saying \"Will you take me to splash mountain\" or whatever it is. yeesh
Mount Splashmore...lol

Hasn't it turned cold & windy too.

I was only thinking about the weather earlier & saying - yes - cold.

I still don't like Lowe :)

:)

Not up here, was sunny...but cold....22 today I think brrrr

Dan link said:
Exactly.

that's the reason i have never offered my opinion yet am on this site every day, someone has already said what i thought so i leave it at that

Well?
Will you take us to Mount Splashmore, Dan?

a loss on Sat may see me announce the start of open season though :)

castle eagle link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=184061.msg275398#msg275398 date=1279174809]
Exactly.

that's the reason i have never offered my opinion yet am on this site every day, someone has already said what i thought so i leave it at that
[/quote]

I was like that too in my early days here.  Even now when I start reading a thread and think of a response, I find that what I was going to write (or something similar) has already been posted by someone else further down the thread so I never start responding until I have read the entire thread but I may quote them and just write "agreed" as my response.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4