ensure its not a waste

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stevo said:
Disco said:
Firstly I dont live in the west so its the Herald for me but what a silly argument.

It was widely reported across all media from commentators, panel shows, papers etc etc.

Now numbers etc may not be correct but we can certainly believe that Manly had an interest.

Unless you are implying that media at all levels and footy personalities across the game have gotten together to create a baseless rumour......and to what effect? And why no denials from any party involved?

Anyhow the Woods discussion in a tangent, the point is that Manly were at least attempting to put something together for Glenn so clearly there is a least a little money to contribute to tying up other players

Absolutely. That's why both Stewart brothers are playing for Canberra next year.

And he did deny it.
He didn't deny it

I'm paraphrasing but Woods said "I love going to the Northern beaches for a swim but I was reading all sorts of stuff like I have a house in Narrabeen which is completely false"

Thats not denying we made contact, thats denying he was intending on signing with us (also denying he owns property here)

Also you are getting yourself confused with that Canberra comparision. I'm not implying Woods was coming here I am implying we were interested. Now from what I read Canberra were interested in G Stewart too but I saw nothing about Brett. Do you have any links to 5 or more articles claiming the Raiders made offers to the Stewart boys?

If not its a completely irrelevant comparision

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4