Ethan Lowe, off contract and underrated ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Let me start by saying that Ethan Lowe is playing great football for the Cowboys, but...

I don't see a skill set (in him) that would simply transfer to a new club and continue to excel. He is playing with some exceptional players around exceptional structures at the Cowboys. He is not overly explosive, fast, or particularly skilful. He is a good honest toiler playing off the back of a very well drilled side. I'd have him at Manly for a reasonable price, but I don't see the value in forking out big dollars with the expectation that he will walk into our side and make an impact. The same goes for a player like Coote. There are a lot of Cowboys players that are on fire at the moment as a result of playing with Thurston, Scott, Morgan, Granville, Taumalolo and co.

Let me start by saying that Ethan Lowe is playing great football for the Cowboys, but...

I don't see a skill set (in him) that would simply transfer to a new club and continue to excel. He is playing with some exceptional players around exceptional structures at the Cowboys. He is not overly explosive, fast, or particularly skilful. He is a good honest toiler playing off the back of a very well drilled side. I'd have him at Manly for a reasonable price, but I don't see the value in forking out big dollars with the expectation that he will walk into our side and make an impact. The same goes for a player like Coote. There are a lot of Cowboys players that are on fire at the moment as a result of playing with Thurston, Scott, Morgan, Granville, Taumalolo and co.

so you don't want Tamou?

Truer words have never been spoken, Well said:)

Yes he is benefiting from extra room etc playing with this brilliant team but he was one of the Cowboys best during the bad start they had last year. That's over a year now of consistent quality 1st grade footy.

He runs very tough lines, hits hard and plays 80mins. The big thing with players like him and Cooper, Cordner they are exactly where their halves want them to be. I was calling for him to be signed up last year but he extended for a season. Can kick goals which proves he has skills beyond most forwards. If he turns out half as good as the most recent goal kicking forwards (Parker, Fitzgibbon) he would be worth signing.

Just sign him. I watched him and Leary run around for the Northern Pride here in Cairns in 2014. He is a monster. The cows have left themselves exposed re-signing their backs tamou and taumololo. He is worth 500k a season for 4 years you dont try and get him cheap. Do that you invite the rooters and eels in. Its not a question of if or when. Do it now Bozo do it now get his signature.

Just sign him. I watched him and Leary run around for the Northern Pride here in Cairns in 2014. He is a monster. The cows have left themselves exposed re-signing their backs tamou and taumololo. He is worth 500k a season for 4 years you dont try and get him cheap. Do that you invite the rooters and eels in. Its not a question of if or when. Do it now Bozo do it now get his signature.
Two down! Four to go..
And Tamou is the next.
Looks pretty out of favor to me? Can't say I've seen any personal media articles on him.
But I won't dare to call him underrated again....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6