F@#K Covid!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I dont know who gave me covid at my workplace last week, but thanks for the week off.
Got flooded in at work last week, kids bought Covid home from school (we guess) so I missed all the action, or lack thereof, plenty of sleeping in and fatigue but hey isn't that normal for teenagers?! Bludgers got last week off school, I became a close contact when I finally got home but will only miss 2 nights at work. Back Friday, which conveniently frees up my Thursday game night!! Win/win!

Yeah I tested positive on Monday morning & can only assume I picked it up on Friday night at Bucketty's in Brookvale for pre-gig beers, Manly Leagues club for the gig (The Meanies) or the Brookie hotel for a post-gig beer.

3 of the 4 people I was with have also got it so safe to assume we all picked it up at the same time & place

Yeah I tested positive on Monday morning & can only assume I picked it up on Friday night at Bucketty's in Brookvale for pre-gig beers, Manly Leagues club for the gig (The Meanies) or the Brookie hotel for a post-gig beer.

3 of the 4 people I was with have also got it so safe to assume we all picked it up at the same time & place

I hope your symptoms are mild and you recover quickly.

I'm guessing most countries are operating under the policy that even though covid is still around, there's about 90+ percent of the population double vaccinated (and maybe with a booster) so the previous restrictions are going?

I still wear my snoopy mask in the supermarket. Dunno if it does me any good.

Sorry to hear did it hit you like a ton bricks, but how were The Meanies and are you 10% weird?

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10