F#%^ that fat red head b€stard

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Faces of the membership drive should be people involved in the local Manly community, more than a face on a flyer or web banner, one that has the ability to go around to local businesses, schools, weekend sports carnivals with players / membership reps etc.

Not some jibberer from another state who flys down once a week and is happy to wear the colours of anyone who throws something at him. What kinda 'Manly through and through' bloke appears tv in Titans getup? (numerous times last year).

Sure hope he isn't pocketing a big fee for it.

I'm usually a Fatty supporter, but he got it wrong last night, but to be honest Benji and the Big Marn upset me more than Fatty. Saying Glenn Stewart should have been running off because his 10 minutes would have started sooner, they were implying Glenn was waiting for Blair to belt him. Idiots, the game clock had stopped so it didn't matter how long he took to get there. They were also defending Blairs actions. Ridiculous.

@[Larissa] are you able to divulge whether Vautin is being paid for his services as the face of our membership drive ?

If he is doing it for free then it's hard to be critical, despite him not really being my idea of a Manly icon.

However, if he is being paid then I think the money could have been better spent.

it's okay, everyone is entitled to their opinion, some of it is correct, some not, what does it matter?

F$#@ Fatty-we sacked him and he will never get over it. I will never doubt his ticker, but gee he was one dimensional. Should never be mentioned as part of our greatest. Great captain and tackling machine who saved his best for QLD in his last years with us. He's got brain damage anyway-...hasn't he?.....lol

Vautin's selection doesn't sound like the work of traditional Manly-Warringah insiders. More the work of ring-ins new to the peninsula and the Club, who don't understand that Vautin has a poor reputation as a knob par excellence. Just ask his former neighbours around Suffolk Place at Collaroy Plateau.

Possibly his biggest claim to notoriety was 'knocking the back' out of former Channel 9 newsreader Gina Boon up against the Channel 9 helicopter one night at Willoughby. Not sure what she saw in him! An event in the history of that station that was apparently videotaped. Gina was gone shortly thereafter. Vautin is still there.

Gina Boon video is an urban myth. And Fatty has only ever "knocked the back out" of a good sort in his dreams

Anyone heard ARE YOU ALREADY from FATTY GETS A STYLIST. I know it's a lot off topic, but it is the only positive FATTY post on here. Great song that will get you all going ;^)

conanu said:
I know i was kidding myself, Cant believe someone who claims to be a Manly man can be so flippant with comments about us. Are guys like him really so stupid that they read the Telecrap and then make their assumptions based on its biased articles. And he calls himself a friend of Des's. And at a time when we needed every Manly man to stand up for us he comes out with that garbage. The footy show for me is over.

In contrast Mark Carroll was on The Game Plan on ONE HD and he was so supportive and basically said what we have all been thinking. And said Blair was instigator and Manly have been scammed. What a bloody legend i love Spud even if he went to Rabbits in his last couple of seasons. Always my favorite player.

he come from the rabbitohs originally ..

jjai said:
conanu said:
I know i was kidding myself, Cant believe someone who claims to be a Manly man can be so flippant with comments about us. Are guys like him really so stupid that they read the Telecrap and then make their assumptions based on its biased articles. And he calls himself a friend of Des's. And at a time when we needed every Manly man to stand up for us he comes out with that garbage. The footy show for me is over.

In contrast Mark Carroll was on The Game Plan on ONE HD and he was so supportive and basically said what we have all been thinking. And said Blair was instigator and Manly have been scammed. What a bloody legend i love Spud even if he went to Rabbits in his last couple of seasons. Always my favorite player.

he come from the rabbitohs originally ..

Yeah I knew that already. Des came from Penrith and Cliffy came from Wests and Norths but they never left. That was all I was saying. Spud is and will always be my favorite player of all time so its only a really minor thing that he finished with the bunnies.

This is my first time posting but after hearing what I heard on the footy show last night I had to say something.

Fatty Vautin should hang his head in shame for what he said about our players last night. Quote "When you run into a fight, it is to break it up. All the Manly players jumped on top of Adam Blair & started giving it to him. A bit unfortunate, especially for Adam, but they all got their just desserts.
I think the NRL has handled it pretty well.

Then when The BIG MARN blames Glenn and says he feels sorry for Adam Blair ; Fatty agrees and says quote "What is he (BLAIR) supposed to do. Say hit me again, I'm not going to retaliate."

Wally the wanker Lewis goes on to say " Stewart heads to the tunnel, then puts the brake on to see if any officials are watching, and then throws the first punch." Fatty says Yes, Yes.

I know you will all say why watch that rubbish. I should have learnt my lesson after 2009 when Brett & Choc were needing a little bit of support, and instead were bagged by this very non Manly goose.

Now when he was in the perfect position to give our boys a little bit of support, when they needed it the most he does this.

I will never watch the footy show again. I will renew my membership, but urge the club to drop this hypocrite from any future promotions.

One more point. Really hope the boys can get up on Sunday to wipe the smirk off Lewis's lying, braindamaged face. [/size][/font]

shesaseaeagle said:
This is my first time posting but after hearing what I heard on the footy show last night I had to say something.

Fatty Vautin should hang his head in shame for what he said about our players last night. Quote "When you run into a fight, it is to break it up. All the Manly players jumped on top of Adam Blair & started giving it to him. A bit unfortunate, especially for Adam, but they all got their just desserts.
I think the NRL has handled it pretty well.

Then when The BIG MARN blames Glenn and says he feels sorry for Adam Blair ; Fatty agrees and says quote "What is he (BLAIR) supposed to do. Say hit me again, I'm not going to retaliate."

Wally the wanker Lewis goes on to say " Stewart heads to the tunnel, then puts the brake on to see if any officials are watching, and then throws the first punch." Fatty says Yes, Yes.

I know you will all say why watch that rubbish. I should have learnt my lesson after 2009 when Brett & Choc were needing a little bit of support, and instead were bagged by this very non Manly goose.

Now when he was in the perfect position to give our boys a little bit of support, when they needed it the most he does this.

I will never watch the footy show again. I will renew my membership, but urge the club to drop this hypocrite from any future promotions.

One more point. Really hope the boys can get up on Sunday to wipe the smirk off Lewis's lying, braindamaged face. [/size][/font]

Completely accurate

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8