Faiders robbed: NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
e99cc57a5e3781040657ce81742b9c8b

Jack Gosiewski was deemed to be offisdeSource:FOX SPORTS
The NRL have conceded Manly were offside in the lead-up to Reuben Garrick’s match-winning eight-point try during Sunday’s thrilling win over Canberra.
NRL head of football Graham Annesley admitted that Jack Gosiewski jumped off the mark before taking an intercept off Josh Hodgson which led to the Sea Eagles going the length of the field

Read the full article at
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...l/news-story/038fc39232976ca0fe59e411fb829374

That picture doesn’t prove anything. Hodgson has already taken a step and is in the motion of passing. Jet ski guessed where the ball is going and is running for it. Dce and others who were also onside have gotten off their line and are waiting in defence.

Yep once again never let the truth distort the bullsht media agenda of playing to the moron masses. If it was the reverse you wouldn't hear anything about it. Whatever they can all go cry themselves a river of bullsht. No one likes us we dont care.

What a stupid clickbait driven load of hogwash. My God sports 'journo's' are pathetic.

Headline:

Canberra Raiders were robbed with clear offside in build-up to key Manly Sea Eagles try, say NRL

Fact:

- Annesley said Gosiewski was only offside by a matter of centimetres

- Annersley said referring defensive onside rulings to the bunker would slow the game down and was fraught with danger. “The management of the 10 metres has always been left in the hands of the on- field officials because there are times where referees will play advantage,” Annesley said.

“There will be times when players are marginally in front of referees and if we try to introduce the bunker into that element, it’s got trouble written all over it.

“Plus we’d see many, many, many more decisions going to the bunker.”

Steve Zemek, you are a moronic coward like the rest of your pox riddled ilk. Thank goodness this is your last season reporting on sports. Good luck trying to make **** up over at the courts, tosspot. Oh and 'general news' (code for unwanted), lol. Git.

edit: Have a nice day!

Annesley said Gosiewski was only offside by a matter of centimetres, contradicting some claims made on social media that the Manly back-rower was several metres offside at the point the ball was played.

- Annersley said referring defensive onside rulings to the bunker would slow the game down and was fraught with danger. “The management of the 10 metres has always been left in the hands of the on- field officials because there are times where referees will play advantage,” Annesley said.

“There will be times when players are marginally in front of referees and if we try to introduce the bunker into that element, it’s got trouble written all over it.

“Plus we’d see many, many, many more decisions going to the bunker
For example - right at the end of the game we had a set coming off our own line and there was a quick cut to a wide angle shot on Fox, looked to me the entire Raiders team was 'offside" trying to keep us stuck near our line.

For example - right at the end of the game we had a set coming off our own line and there was a quick cut to a wide angle shot on Fox, looked to me the entire Raiders team was 'offside" trying to keep us stuck near our line.

I think we all realise that players stand offside 'on the line' on many, many plays. Even the touchie who can be seen on the tryline let this one go. some Raiders fans are saying that it was a silly pass and not following the sheep of complaining about the offside. "Centimetres offside" is hardly guillotine worthy and Jack and Rubes still had to go 100 metres. And the usual point about that not really deciding the game to be included about...here!

It's more of "If I bag Manly, people will click" rubbish. To say the nrl agreed the raiders were robbed, is just simply categorically, axiomatically, unequivocally, and resolutely, a lie.

*grumble*

Hardly a damning photo that one. Jack is only marginally in front of DCE and Jack is sprinting straight forward whereas it looks like DCE had started to step a little sideways. When players are defending in the line, on-field refs generally don’t penalise players for being only centimetres offside as it happens all the time. If it had gone to the video ref though then the decision could have been a different story

It was a great read and some great desperation by Jack

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10