Famous ST Poster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Finally a face to go with the name. Good stuff GE.
Good initiative by Manly and Cuzzo.
I’d like to see ones that are people interstate or O/S.
@HoldenV8 would be my next pick. @Mark from Brisbane would be a great one too.

When I was doing security 23 years ago ... one night I was working a private high school graduation party at some old mansion in the Adelaide Hills. Some of them thought I looked like Ron Jeremy. No joke.

It must have been the mo, that and Martin Bella's hair line. Still got it (the mo and the hair line LOL) ... Chopper Read style Fu Man Chu. Some of it is going grey now though.....

When I was doing security 23 years ago ... one night I was working a private high school graduation party at some old mansion in the Adelaide Hills. Some of them thought I looked like Ron Jeremy. No joke.
Dressed or..........sans clothes?
It also begs the question on how a bunch of school kids knew anything about Ron Jeremy..........

I knew who Ron Jeremy was when I was in high school so I didn't question how they knew LOL.

Fully dressed. I tell ya, the last time I took off my clothes the missus screamed and turned out the lights.
Probably what happens to Ron Jeremy these days

They found him incompetent to stand trial..." The judge ruled that Jeremy should be released to a private residence to receive medical care since “no medical facility will take him.”
That's interesting, probably don't want the sort of jokes and publicity that Jeremy would bring to a medical facility.

Ray actually has been to an Eagles game... He and his partner joined us in Auckland when we played the Warriors a few years ago for beers at O'Hagan's and then Ray came to the game.
It was freezing so me and him ended up in the press box which was warm, had catering and a greagt view of the pitch and he was able to see Cuzzo doing his stuff during the game.

Last edited:
Ray actually has been to an Eagles game... He and his partner joined us in Auckland when we played the Warriors a few years ago for beers at O'Hagan's and then Ray came to the game.
It was freezing so me and him ended up in the press box which was warm, had catering and a greagt view of the oitch and he was able to see Cuzzo doing his stuff during the game.
Happy New Year @vidmar . To all those that know who you really are . You are a Great Manly Man
Always good to read your Passionate Manly Posts
Take care feathered friend

It was freezing so me and him ended up in the press box which was warm, had catering and a greagt view of the oitch and he was able to see Cuzzo doing his stuff during the game.

And I think it was a DCE field goal that got us the win. (I think).

I enjoyed the game and meeting some Manly fans. A great day!

View attachment 25815

Now he's in my Google feed 😂🫎
1705966800339.png

I enjoyed the game and meeting some Manly fans. A great day!
I am sure it was a Great day Ray .

Nothing like Game day amongst the flock of Manly fans immersed in our Inspirational Marron and white colors

It is Indeed a Very Unified and United feeling amongst passionate Manly souls
The Bond of our Common Manly Passion
Should be Stronger than our Personal Differences

This is a quote I found from the daily Inspirational quotes
SO POWERFUL IS THE LIGHT OF UNITY
THAT IT CAN ILLUMINATE THE WHOLE EARTH

Honestly @globaleagle , I knew you were a champion before this....but mate, you've outdone yourself :clap: Legend bud. Canucks are kicking arse, too. Watch out for my AVS though. We are coming for you guys !

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8