Favourite 2013 moment ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Highlight......another great year, 4 Grand Finals in 7 years damn what a record!!

Lowlight.....that we are still talking about the refs.....AND it's getting worse, we talked all year about the refs having an impact on Grand Final Day...and they did!!

BUT like a good supporter I'll be back in 2014, renewed my membership today and hope to get to a few more games now I am retired.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
3. The postmatch "Investigation" 2V Presser.

2. Defeating Souths in the Semi

1. When Snake passed the ball to Foran in the in-goal so that Foz would not have to do the naked run. Very Funny.
A good selection. I loved Tooves rant, and beating Souths under those circumstances will make me happy every time I think of it.

The whole day was awesome bar the result. Hanging with a bunch of awesome manly fans at the biggest day of the year. The only thing missing was the win. Love GF day when the sea eagles are involved.

Edit: for some reason I was thinking favourite GF day moment.
By far the best moment for me was the prelim win over lol@souffs.

Can't go past the Prelim final win over Souff$ as the season highlight. Stuffed up the dreams of Nein and the NRL for a Chooks v Bunnies GF in one Steve Matai hit.

For me though, there are two lowlights. The biased crap we copped from Shayne Hayne, not only in the GF but all year, and years before. And the fine handed out to Tooves for speaking the truth when certain others got away with calling the NRL cheats. As Tooves said in Sunday's press conference when asked why he wasn't blowing up about the refs....."We get into trouble for that. Sorry, some of us get into trouble"

My highlight match was the win against the Storm. I think that was the best we played this year. I also think it was the beginning of the end of their season.

My highlight moment would be Lawrence holding up the ball and challenging the two Souths forwards to give it all they've got, which Ch9 picked as a promo highlight.

Otherwise it was Rose doing the Chantoozie waiting to get a kick-off.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7