Fibros vs Silvertails: The day rugby league turned on the biff.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brissie Kid

Bencher
Its' the Telegraph but lots of good pics. 40 years since first brawl.

Best to go via the twitter link:
https://twitter.com/telegraph_sport/status/974806121310511104

b145e3b36e75ce26d23124e223a4977c

THE DAY RUGBY LEAGUE TURNED ON THE BIFF
A CLASS war between Wests and Manly - the Fibros v the Silvertails - inflamed vicious rivalries on rugby league fields in the 1980s. And it all started over who jumped onto a team bus first.

Shows how dopey the wests players were to be hoodwinked by Master's bs.
To fall for it for a few games is one thing but a whole season.....
Says a lot.
Anyway once the novelty wore off we were champs.
One Terry Randall tackle on big Dallas in the final crumpled their aggression for good.

Shows how dopey the wests players were to be hoodwinked by Master's bs.
To fall for it for a few games is one thing but a whole season.....
Says a lot.
Anyway once the novelty wore off we were champs.
One Terry Randall tackle on big Dallas in the final crumpled their aggression for good.
Yep, I was at that game and still never seen a tackle like it.Roy Masters was my geography teacher at doonside high school and a bad one at that.I remember approaching him with the line of what happened to ding bat donally and got no response.The whole of the West’s side were brain dead because of masters.Roy masters never knew the difference between **** and clay.Oh and another thing I said to him was “I guess you can’t educate a bunch of idiots”I loathed that man.

Yep, I was at that game and still never seen a tackle like it.Roy Masters was my geography teacher at doonside high school and a bad one at that.I remember approaching him with the line of what happened to ding bat donally and got no response.The whole of the West’s side were brain dead because of masters.Roy masters never knew the difference between **** and clay.Oh and another thing I said to him was “I guess you can’t educate a bunch of idiots”I loathed that man.
Tell us what you really think Grassy.
But he did seem to take advantage of some pretty simple minds in that team.
Boydy seems to have cottoned on to it but he was crazy anyway and Joe cool wouldn't have a bar of it but dimwits like Bruce Gibbs and Graeme O'Grady were still carrying on in fibros v Silvertails.

Tell us what you really think Grassy.
But he did seem to take advantage of some pretty simple minds in that team.
Boydy seems to have cottoned on to it but he was crazy anyway and Joe cool wouldn't have a bar of it but dimwits like Bruce Gibbs and Graeme O'Grady were still carrying on in fibros v Silvertails.
Roy Masters was for Roy masters and also had a massive chip on his shoulders and was out to make a name for himself but went about it by exploiting other people.I remember him caining a friend of mine and struck him on the wrist.My friends whole arm went numb up to his shoulder.That was Roy masters for you.If I told you what I really thought of him I would no longer be able to post in threads.

The fibrosis and silver tails saga was all fabricated by masters and the media.The media even fabricated hatred between 2 Australian states being Nsw and Qld for origin turning one state against the other and not just in the sport but outside of sport which it had spilled over to.Why do everyone hate Manly I wonder.Not because of the silvertail chequebook but because of the media.Where did masters end up?No wonder league is not getting the following that the AFL gets.Its eating itself from the inside just like a cancer.

The fibrosis and silver tails saga was all fabricated by masters and the media.The media even fabricated hatred between 2 Australian states being Nsw and Qld for origin turning one state against the other and not just in the sport but outside of sport which it had spilled over to.Why do everyone hate Manly I wonder.Not because of the silvertail chequebook but because of the media.Where did masters end up?No wonder league is not getting the following that the AFL gets.Its eating itself from the inside just like a cancer.
Is there any footage of Igor’s tackle

Either way, who cares.

Donnelly died decades ago, so the last laugh is on him, the fat turd.

Ironically his last pub session, or perhaps next to last, was in a Byron Bay pub run by that ‘Silvertail’, Tom Mooney.

Either way, who cares.

Donnelly died decades ago, so the last laugh is on him, the fat turd.

Ironically his last pub session, or perhaps next to last, was in a Byron Bay pub run by that ‘Silvertail’, Tom Mooney.
he died before he pulled the boots on for The Red Devils

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8