Final predictions in the Tele

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You must lead a boring life.

not at all. I just dont gamble my money, I work too hard for it and have too many plans for it to throw it away on the chance I could double it or in this case triple it.

I think any sane person can see that Nutzcraw is asking your opinion on why we will finish out of the Top 4 rather than the sequential logic of hwo that point would be reached.

Dodge and weave sucker. Put $2000 on the table or shut the hell up.

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
[quote author=Dan]
I think we will finish 5th

8|

explain how that can happen??

Remember, Manly have been taken off the betting for a spot in the top 4.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Apparently not.

Apparently, I asked for a smartarse comeback... that was blatently obvious.

Perhaps, I should ask it this way.

Daniel sir, Could you please explain to me which games Manly will win or lose and which games the sides below us will win or lose in order to get Manly to your predicted 5th finish?

[quote author=Dan]
[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Nutzcraw]
So, next time you whip out one of your totally entertaining God threads.. mata can just answer back \"God is real\" and that is enough explaination for you??

:clap: :clap: :clap:
[/quote]

what are you cheering, the most flawed logic and argument going around?
[/quote]

I haven't bet my life on a 50 billion to one long shot in a two horse race sweet heart.

[/quote]

You still think that the odds in reverse are not equal or greater?

Nice one champ you have bet yours on an even smaller hope.....I mean what if the Jews are right, or Islam, or Atheists.........either way son, we all take the exact same risk in those odds.

Daniel sir, Could you please explain to me which games Manly will win or lose and which games the sides below us will win or lose in order to get Manly to your predicted 5th finish?
You have to keep it simple for people with self-inflicted myopia.

[quote author=Matabele]
I think any sane person can see that Nutzcraw is asking your opinion on why we will finish out of the Top 4 rather than the sequential logic of hwo that point would be reached.

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
[quote author=Dan]

8|

[/quote]

[/quote]

Apparently not.

[/quote]

if you give me a list of the games we are playing in the final rounds and the games the titans,eels and tigers are playing I will happily oblige, oh throw in the knights too

Nice one champ you have bet yours on an even smaller hope.....I mean what if the Jews are right, or Islam, or Atheists.........either way son, we all take the exact same risk in those odds.

If yo're right, we both rot together.

If I'm right, you burn.

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
You have to keep it simple for people with self-inflicted myopia.
[/quote]

found a buddy have we matas.....one day I would love to see an actual argument of your own, rather than having you stand behind someones shoulder going "yeah" and calling out names

[quote author=Dan]

If I'm right, you burn.

[/quote]

Yes and if we are both wrong we both burn!

You see, the results are pretty much the same tiger.
Your's is kind of cowardly though, "I am scared, I dont want to burn so I will throw mine on the safe side"

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
[quote author=Matabele]

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
[quote author=Dan]

8|

[/quote]

[/quote]

Apparently not.

[/quote]

if you give me a list of the games we are playing in the final rounds and the games the titans,eels and tigers are playing I will happily oblige, oh throw in the knights too

[/quote]

So, you have no idea about the teams your relying your prediction on.

So, you've had a guess.. you haven't predicted at all.

If you went and looked before you made your prediction you would find that there is a very very slim chance we will fall out of the top 4.

But, you didn't look.. you guessed it and then when I questioned it you had nothing to back it up.

found a buddy have we matas.....one day I would love to see an actual argument of your own, rather than having you stand behind someones shoulder going \"yeah\" and calling out names

Nothing stopping you from trawling back through the history of the site. It would also serve as a good reminder of what used to make this site great and would inform all this meandering you're goiing on with to try and re-ignite a spark from embers you didn't light.

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Dan]

If I'm right, you burn.

[/quote]

Your's is kind of cowardly though, "I am scared, I dont want to burn so I will throw mine on the safe side"

[/quote]

wheras the logical end point of your world view is anarchy, something you're too scared to commit to.

[quote author=Dan]
[quote author=Nutzcraw]
[quote author=Matabele]

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
[quote author=Dan]

8|

[/quote]

[/quote]

Apparently not.

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you went and looked before you made your prediction you would find that there is a very very slim chance we will fall out of the top 4.

But, you didn't look.. you guessed it and then when I questioned it you had nothing to back it up.
[/quote]

I had a brief look at the games we have coming but not the others.

I stand by it 5th

[quote author=Dan]
[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Dan]

If I'm right, you burn.

[/quote]

[/quote]

wheras the logical end point of your world view is anarchy, something you're too scared to commit to.

[/quote]

Not at all. You can be a good person and live a good life without having a book or religion telling you how to do it

Aren't scientists your heroes dan??

I always thought they did research before presenting a theory??

No my hero is my father. I admire some scientists for the knowledge they have built

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
[quote author=Dan]
[quote author=Nutzcraw]
[quote author=Matabele]

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
[quote author=Dan]

8|

[/quote]

[/quote]

Apparently not.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I had a brief look at the games we have coming but not the others.

I stand by it 5th

[/quote]

Alright then, good luck with it.

And this from a man currently coming 21st in the sites tipping comp ;)

[quote author=Dan]
And this from a man currently coming 21st in the sites tipping comp ;)
[/quote]

:)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4