Finally....Player Profiles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Don't think he's the media manager mate. I'm also perfectly fine with Peter Peters. I admit though, I am completely out of the loop with any of the politics nowadays.

All I really care about is my footy experiences:
× Team on the field
x Brooky Oval experience (inc food)
× The websites where I get my updates
x Coaching staff

Boards, owners, who wants power, who hates who doesn't interest me anymore.

Lol, sorry mate, I've gone off track all together.

I just wish I had more access to our players, our clubs on field activities, and feel that website is prehistoric
Not 1 thing on the website about the 9s team in nz, all the other clubs have heaps.

Don't think he's the media manager mate. I'm also perfectly fine with Peter Peters. I admit though, I am completely out of the loop with any of the politics nowadays.

All I really care about is my footy experiences:
× Team on the field
x Brooky Oval experience (inc food)
× The websites where I get my updates
x Coaching staff

Boards, owners, who wants power, who hates who doesn't interest me anymore.

Lol, sorry mate, I've gone off track all together.

I just wish I had more access to our players, our clubs on field activities, and feel that website is prehistoric

The answer (person) you seek is probably in this list.....(from their website)

Marketing, Communications & Membership

General Manager, Marketing & Consumer - Paul Grzanka
Media & Digital Manager - Wayne Cousins
Digital Media Coordinator - Sean O'Sullivan

Manager of Membership, Ticketing & Operations - Ryan Papahatzis

Membership & Ticketing Coordinator - Talissa Taurins Membership Acquisition and Match Operations Executive - Troy Dibb Casual Membership Coordinator - Erick Calderon Membership Intern - Jesse Wright Graphic Designer - Ben Riccardo

Membership & Ticketing Coordinator - Talissa Taurins Membership Acquisition and Match Operations Executive - Troy Dibb Casual Membership Coordinator - Erick Calderon Membership Intern - Jesse Wright Graphic Designer - Ben Riccardo

It's someone's actual job, so I apologize for the criticism. I just wish we were more "leading edge" I guess. Maybe I'm just expecting too much.

Looks to me that young Hoppa is on the outer at present, given he wasnt considered for the 9s, isnt profiled, and is playing with Blacktown this afternoon. Either his value has slipped or he hasnt completed his homework for the NRL

Am I the only one who has noticed that these so called "profiles" are front on photographs?

I get no sense of the contours of forehead, nose and lips for any player.

This forum has been screaming for profiles for months, come on Penns give us player profiles!!

My expectations are so low that I don't bother going to the official site anymore.
Haaah,if that is the case then geez I hope we finish in the top 8 Frank because then you would be like the energizer bunny on happy pills.....

My expectations are so low that I don't bother going to the official site anymore.
Cheer up Frank :)
imagesTVUKNW2U.jpg

I think you'll find they're all pseudonyms for Scott Fulton. :)

AFB, Billy Bainbridge and Joey Lussick seemed to be the names that impressed the most across the board.

Biggest pest was Walker who even nominated himself.

We could have one massive pack
Lussick 114
Hastings 95
AFB 115
Siro 105
Taupau 112
Jake 107

Average 108, same as Canberra the biggest pack in the league apparently

Bench is far from small

Api 85
Lane 110
Myles 107
Perrett 115
So I weigh the same as the forwards average, yet my body looks nothing like theirs hmmmm that's strange @:rolleyes:

Haaah,if that is the case then geez I hope we finish in the top 8 Frank because then you would be like the energizer bunny on happy pills.....
Not so much my expectations of the team. Rather those of the club and its ability to provide a meaningful website for its fans. Its been rubbish for years.

Not so much my expectations of the team. Rather those of the club and its ability to provide a meaningful website for its fans. Its been rubbish for years.
Yeah,point taken,we have been behind all other clubs for a long time,still catching up this year

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12