Finals Week 1 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
the mauler said:
All of a sudden we're back in business!!

A brilliant 2v master stroke - throw the Rabbids game and get Kitey and Deano to force the Rorters into their next game :sleepy:

#StrongerTogether

the mauler said:
HappilyManly said:
I put $10 @ 81 for a Manly v Penriff GF in March - hope it can still happen to finance my Season ticket :)

So good to watch a Chook plucking :p

Cows to win tonight as they can beat the Rorters easy :cool:

Can't happen unfortunately. If we win next week we would play Panfers in preliminary final.

Ah well, worth $10 to watch the bastards squirm and lose to an injury riddled novice side :)

It was such a fast game, yet they hardly came right to Idris. Ran at that dumbfck Maloney on the left all night, and wore him out - simples :)

mozgrame said:
Jason Hetherington tells me we have signed Kyle Feldt. Is that true???

I hope that's right I rate him Unfortunately it looks incorrect only just re-signed for 3 years with cowboys. http://www.nrl.com/feldt-re-signs-to-fight-for-cowboys-berth/tabid/10874/newsid/78818/default.aspx

the mauler said:
mozgrame said:
Jason Hetherington tells me we have signed Kyle Feldt. Is that true???

Really?? That would be a great signing if true. A tall athletic winger that CAN catch!!

Doesn't look like it.
http://www.nrl.com/feldt-re-signs-to-fight-for-cowboys-berth/tabid/10874/newsid/78818/default.aspx

North Queensland have executed a third player re-signing this month, with young winger Kyle Feldt remaining in Cowboys colours for another three years until the end of 2017, despite strong offers from southern clubs.

globaleagle said:
So...who do we want to win outta the 2 qld knobs?

Cows, the Broncs dont have the size to beat the Rorters.
It looks like we get the result we want for ever game but bloody Manly :s

What a joke. Best game of the finals was the one with the worst referees. The game was slower and more of a contest resulted.

Games with Hayne and Cummins sees one team get all the momentum from the start and its all over. Not worth watching.

Do any of the jugheads at the NRL understand that people want contests not one sided blow outs?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4