Finals week 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep it’s all Apis fault. Watching him get burned on both sides of the field against Parra, I mean why couldn’t he have been there to stop all of Sivos tries. Just lazy. And when we did eventually get some ball, Jake and AFB come up with unforced errors to gift the ball back to Parra. But obviously it must of been the passes from Api that contributed to those knock-ons. And with the penalties, possession and momentum fully with Parra, why couldn’t Api get us on the front foot?
Yes Api hasn’t been playing as well as 4-6 weeks ago. Now why could that be I wonder? Umm how about at the same time his fourth kid is born, the coach taps him on the shoulder and says yeah, I know you’ve still got two years on your contract, but we need you to ahh,umm, sorta fvck off mate, we need the cash for the Ts. Of course Api handled it gracefully on the outside. But it was obvious and not unexpected that this would have an impact on his on field performances. But to suggest he only play 20 minutes (or none at all as some other posters have fictionalised ) is just ludicrous! We will field possibly our most under strength side ever. He’s been a great player for us and has played thru persistent calf injuries. He has helped in Fainus development.
Saturday could very well be the end of our season. A season, that had most ppl writing us off altogether. Yes the injuries suck bad, but we should be damned proud of the players, coach, and coaching staff. What we should not be doing is sticking it to a bloke that has overcome his own personal adversities in life, played his heart out for us, and will no doubt put his body on the line again on Saturday night.
Ive never been sold on him and its because hes hopeless in structuring attack in my opinion. An individuals player, but now we are a team

I was wondering about Parker, he copped a big hit to the noggin so potentially may be out due to concussion?

I hope not but if he is, I too would like to see Walker moved back to centre & Cust brought back in to 5/8th.

So Elliott, Jorge, Suli, Walker, Garrick, Cust, DCE as our backline.

Api to start as long as Des reminds the whole team in no uncertain terms that DEFENCE is a priority - we did this most of this season but have fallen off a bit the past few weeks.

AFB, Api, Boyle as front row.

Jetski & Waddell second row

Jake lock.

Fainu, Perrett on bench.

Dont know who else is available to fill out the bench haha.

In the other sudden-death fixture, sixth-placed Manly will face the Sharks after they won their Leichhardt showdown with the Tigers, likely to be on Saturday night at 7.50pm at Lottoland with the venue understood to have met the requirements required by head office to host a playoff fixture.

Wonder what sort of crowd we’ll get, I see @ellakasmar is doing her best to fire up the fans on all the Facebook pages and Twitter, be bloody embarrassing if it’s a small crowd.

Team list Tuesday is going to be VERY interesting!!
This guy played in the winning GF for Ballina today. Can't we get him to play?
9-4867160-lis060919lyonkick_fct1366x767x96.0.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8