Finals Week 2 - Cowboys v Rorters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Hopefully the winner goes on to beat souffs

If not the winner bashes the living hell out of them, breaks arms, legs and gets most of the Bunnies into the judiciary.

I don't care who wins now, love it to be us but that's fanciful but whatever happens, and if there is a god PLEASE DON'T LET IT BE THE BUNNIES
I'm not counting on Him to stop them Mark. Cows will do it, and if not Cows, then Chooks. If not Chooks ... then we'll just have to bloody well do it ourselves.

If we can't win this year, then there are two things that would make my year anyway.

1) The Riff winning for my son in law
2) The Bunnies losing for my other son in law

Giddy Up Cowboys - all of Manly are cheering you on to Pluck those Chooks :exclamation:

I think the Chooks will get them. They completed 60% last week and got pipped by a couple of freak plays.

On the other side, I think if we can get past the Scummos, we can make the GF. As busted as we are. And who knows, we might have MB back by then too.

EagleBoi13 said:
yep, took the multi of Cows & Manly, pretty good odds considering they both have a big chance of winning..

another great weekend of footy coming up - sweet!

I will be doing the same. Into Swans into Port..

Heard on the radio this morning that they are expecting a crowd of around 20,000. Where's all the negative stories about the Roosters and their non-existent fans? Just shows you how much everyone has it in for Manly.

Only out of a rapidly developing hatred for Trent Robinson, would love the Cowboys to win. Even mentioning the Minichello "cooked chook" thing was dumb, but to complain about the referees last week against Penrith after again getting most of the important 50/50 calls, shows him to be clueless. God forbid he was on the end of some our calls in last yearsGF.

90m run by Schitzel to score. Not bad, I'll give him this...the guy has some pace. I still think he'd make a better centre than half though.

Have to say, maybe the best thing that happened to the guy was getting arrested at the Cross and subsequently being dropped from Origin. Instead of being gifted a position in the state side he now has to prove himself, especially as NSW won this year without him.

Much like a manly performance from the cows.
The started ok but just getting steam rollered now.

Must be legal to pass the ball forward to Tupo.

He deadset dropped a ball cold earlier as well and it was called a strip.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8