• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not as much criticism which is going around about Lyon, Orford, William, Bell ect ect.

I think when it would come to attack Orford would steer the team around as what he does now.

A guy with a long kicking game is EXACKLY what we need. Orford will still be the go to man but Soward would take some pressure off that, as i said we don't need a Great 5/8 we just need someone who CAN play 5/8.

We got to the GF with Lyon (a centre) playing in that position and he was below average all season. At worse if you replace Lyon's "averageness" at 5/8 with Soward and use Lyon's skills in then centres then all i can see it still as a win win scenario eg Kicking out Bell.

And now we might have a player in the halves who can kick a long ball and even kick it FOR TOUCH!!!!!

P.S If you dont understand my england (english) neither do i  :p

deadlyeagle link said:
Not as much criticism which is going around about Lyon, Orford, William, Bell ect ect.

I think when it would come to attack Orford would steer the team around as what he does now.

A guy with a long kicking game is EXACKLY what we need. Orford will still be the go to man but Soward would take some pressure off that, as i said we don't need a Great 5/8 we just need someone who CAN play 5/8.

We got to the GF with Lyon (a centre) playing in that position and he was below average all season. At worse if you replace Lyon's \"averageness\" at 5/8 with Soward and use Lyon's skills in then centres then all i can see it still as a win win scenario eg Kicking out Bell.

And now we might have a player in the halves who can kick a long ball and even kick it FOR TOUCH!!!!!

P.S If you dont understand my england (english) neither do i  :p

Fro will be curled up in the foetal position after he reads this. 

I'd like finch but the only other player mentioned that I'd want would be Mateo. Never be able to get him and I doubt Parra would let Finch go after Smith has done the bolt. Maybe we could get Groome back? Must be frustrating having numpties like Roberts and Holdsworth keeping you out of first grade.

The Gronk link said:
Fro will be curled up in the foetal position after he reads this. 

Nup. Pretty sure he will be bolt upright with high octane fortification alcohol to his left and chalk & chalkboard to his right.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4