First 5 rounds released

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jono link said:
Phil and I will be in Melbourne. Probably fly down on Friday and back Sunday. Will the drum be there? You'll have to wait and see ;)

Going to do the fly down Friday and fly out on Sunday I'm thinking

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Sundance...can't wait mate, pleased you are \"back in the saddle\"...by the way I REALLY REALLY have the s**ts with you......a Rocket 3.....arsehole.......SO SO jealous!!

And mate really pleased to see you on Silvertails but you have a long way to go to catch me!

Vid, The "40 - Nil Grapple That!!" banner and the "40 - Nil And Under The Cap" banner are both screwed to the wall under the house at the moment.  I could pull them down and give them another run but was hoping to think of something new to do for next season.  Anyone have any ideas?

Mark, The Rocket is in Brisbane at the moment as it needed a little bit of work and I may not bother picking it up until I venture down for the All Stars game in February.  I could rent it to you in the mean time, lets talk credits for your MWTS trips shall we? 

If you want a banner for the storm game what about this. ITs long

We dont hate you cos you cheated the cap
We hate you cos your arseholes

or
Its not a crime to cheat but
only sheilas cry when you get caught

great schedule for us, but gotta feel sorry for the tigers. the monday night panel love the tigers and they seem to get more and more every year. Glad we dont start off with 2/3 games on a monday. Last year was the worst, round 1 having to wait all that time, and end up losing like that with williams and stewart gone for the year ..

looking forward to seeing a few more sunday games for the eagles at brookie hopefully, should be a close sellout for rnd 3??

Excellent draw, only crappy thing is Friday night at Bluetongue, but at least it isn't one of our home matches.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6