First time in ages

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Least they got up for you! My boys lost to Bournemouth. Think I might just give up sport ! 🤣
Wasn't a very convincing win though. I'm interested to see how young carney chukwuemeka goes at the bridge this year. Didn't see his games at villa last season

The everlasting love for foran from a lot of people is because the bloke is a manly legend, great player and great bloke. Hopefully one day down the track you’ll come to your senses and be able to appreciate that.

No, Watmough is a Manly legend. Put his heart and soul into Manly when he played and when he got frustrated with Manly towards the end, he was up front and honest in his communication with Manly.

Foran in 2015 was a lying POS. Amazing how people forget.

No, Watmough is a Manly legend. Put his heart and soul into Manly when he played and when he got frustrated with Manly towards the end, he was up front and honest in his communication with Manly.

Foran in 2015 was a lying POS. Amazing how people forget.
Amazing how people hold onto it. He's done a lot of hard growing since then and has come back and put in for the club. Time to move on, I'd say.

My NHL team won the entire Stanley Cup :)

Chelsea Have new owners, new players, and got a good win to start the season !

The Swans are absolutely beast this year and rip in, and exciting to watch.

Unfortunately, it's only Manly that lay the stank eggs on a regular basis.

My NHL team won the entire Stanley Cup :)

Chelsea Have new owners, new players, and got a good win to start the season !

The Swans are absolutely beast this year and rip in, and exciting to watch.

Unfortunately, it's only Manly that lay the stank eggs on a regular basis.
Chelsea need a striker if we're gonna challenge man city and Liverpool. De Jong in for Jorginho lol

Chelsea need a striker if we're gonna challenge man city and Liverpool. De Jong in for Jorginho lol
After Man U lost to Brighton last night, I'm not entirely sure Ronaldo won't be in the table soon for us if they bite the bullet and go for a rebuild. He's an unhappy camper.

After Man U lost to Brighton last night, I'm not entirely sure Ronaldo won't be in the table soon for us if they bite the bullet and go for a rebuild. He's an unhappy camper.
I'm a bit iffy on the Ronaldo proposition. World class player at the end of his career. Still netted goals last year but isn't a team player. Big ego. Lewandowski would of been perfect for chelsea

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10