Fitler calling for Manly to Merge with the Bears

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
don't forget the Storm in a Tea Cup
storm-in-a-teacup.jpg

Idiots! and all their sons playing on the Northern Beaches because thats actually where these frauds live. Arse clowns. Maybe they should all move back to where they actually claim to support if they want to change things for the better.

We’re on the same sheet of music.

Go...just go...back to the Never Never Land....

....listening to ‘Enter Sandman’ as I type this.

4 Grand Finals in 11 seasons, 10 straight years of finals appearances all as a privately run entity and Brad waits until the one season we get a 15th to call a pack up and merger.

What a drugo.

I'm not even opposed to this. Its actually a good idea. On our current heading we are bound for oblivion.

Identity aside, the size of the catchment area to source juniors and better access to TPA's would make us very strong.

This is the same Brad Fittler who wants the minor premiers to have an extra million dollars to play with in the salary cap the next year so they can more easily hold on to their star players.

Yeah, a team like the Chooks who've won 4 of the past 6 minor premierships really need an extra million over the cap.

Stick to coaching Origin Freddie.

I wonder.....if the Chooks and Panthers had finished 15th and 16th, would he be saying that about the minor premiers having extra money the next year?

Last edited:
An example when brain cells are lost through contact sport and drugs. Fuk what a cretin.

As long as Penn has the Man club, on the nose with locals, so poor crowds and poor financial results. The Norths talk will not go away. 2v Is Manly. Penn is Not.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11