• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
*link removed*has mp3/flac downloads. flac is crap, good quality but restricted on where u can play them.
You can all but say goodbye to TorrentSpy: http://www.zeropaid.com/news/8866/Bye+Bye+TorrentSpy+and+ISOHunt,+Both+Plan+to+Start+Filtering+Copyrighted+Content .

You're not really restricted on where you can play FLAC files... it's a Free codec, so there's nothing stopping any player implementing them. AAC (another lossless codec) is not Free, so I would say it was more restricted, but anyway...

If you want to manage your iPod and play FLAC files, you could also have a look at MediaMonkey. In fact, with the paid version, it will automatically convert FLAC to MP3 or whatever when you move the files to your iPod which is pretty nifty. It also has some other cool features like automatically downloading all of your album covers in one go and so on.

I definitely wouldn't convert them to any lossy format (MP3 etc.) unless you really have to, or unless you keep the original FLACs around. There's no going back, so to speak!

Finally, Google is good for finding torrents, but it's no good for those sites that have private trackers... sometimes, though, it's best to just stick to The Pirate Bay :)

For those of you in NSW on ISPs that peer with PIPE, there was (and probably still is) a private tracker that only allows connections from those ISPs.

You may have seen ISPs that advertise 'unmetered traffic from PIPE peers in NSW' or something like that... seems pretty meaningless but that torrent server played right into that definition.

Like I say, I don't know if it's still around, and it was pretty hard to get to, though well worth it if you did... if your ISP wasn't one of those that they allowed, your browser couldn't even get to the homepage with timing out.

Ok guys have to cut off the talk of torrents and how to find them here, before I get a warning from the Host. Future posts will be removed

they can monitor for keywords. If they find that we are giving links to illegal downloads then they have every right to ban us.

Mind their own business? We are on their server!

we rent space on their server. Kind of like borrowing someones house or renting a room within it. They would hardly want you running a drug dealing business from there.

They have every right under the terms we agree to when we sign up with them. They are just as liable as us if a bastard corp decides to take action against us.

get your own lines Matas, I said that a week ago, I spose Dubbo is a bit slower than the rest of the country though :)

yes they were the torrent siteshave illegal downloads and are illegal. It is a precaution. Why fight with me? It is my ultimate choice and I wont have those links here.

End of discussion

Our network administrator has just blocked my torrent anyway as it screws our bandwidth apparently.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6