Fletcher Myers NSW cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Saabnaldo

Reserve Grader
I’m watching the knights v bulldogs NSW cup game and just saw fletcher myers score for Newcastle. Have I missed something?? Few weeks ago he was playing for manly

Yes he is one I would have hoped we'd keep - we could have given them Cooper Johns and kept him

That sounds like 3 times more than he has showed in a Manly jumper. They have just signed two outside backs who have NRL experience. For Seibold it's about being NRL ready now not in 3 years time. I guess you could say his job probably depends on it.
This is it. I think he must have scored for us once or twice all year and not many line breaks.
All the best to the kid but apart from a good run in the trial he hasn't stepped up.

Saw some of the game as it was on Fox. He scored a hat trick and his key attribute = speed. What I don't understand is that he was rumored to have been told that he would not play FG for 2 years. How does the club know what his physical development will be over the next 6 months. I find this puzzling. He looked very sharp yesterday.

I appreciate the club wants results now, but not sure Paulo/Talau will be an upgrade in 6 months' time.

Saw some of the game as it was on Fox. He scored a hat trick and his key attribute = speed. What I don't understand is that he was rumored to have been told that he would not play FG for 2 years. How does the club know what his physical development will be over the next 6 months. I find this puzzling. He looked very sharp yesterday.

I appreciate the club wants results now, but not sure Paulo/Talau will be an upgrade in 6 months' time.
Agree that he's got talent and will likely be an NRL player sooner rather than later. My guess is he just wanted to go home, much like Brian [not Albert] Kelly going back to the Gold Coast. Not really much the club can do about it. Better for everybody that he's happy.

Last edited:
Agree that he's got talent and will likely be an NRL player sooner rather than later. My guess is he just wanted to go home, much like Albert Kelly going back to the Gold Coast. Not really much the club can do about it. Better for everybody that he's happy.

Unless you are managed by Tartak. Then it doesn't matter if the player is happy or not.

Agree that he's got talent and will likely be an NRL player sooner rather than later. My guess is he just wanted to go home, much like Albert Kelly going back to the Gold Coast. Not really much the club can do about it. Better for everybody that he's happy.
It just seems like a big pool of jnr players spread over every club to choose from. Non of them are nailed down to stay the course for any one club so it looks. With only the true junior standouts being retained on good coin.

Agree, like Brian Kelly, probably happy to leave the bustle and head home to his home club. Good luck to Fletcher.

This is going to hurt us one day in my opinion..I wish we kept that Sharks centre.

It's hard to get excited anymore about developing junior players either ours or from outside. They only pay-off when they stay, and going on

It's hard to get excited anymore about developing junior players either ours or from outside. They only pay-off when they stay, and going on
Accidentally tappped post, sorry. Was going to say, and going on our present retention of jnrs players, you wonder if it's all worth it.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8