Flufster - Can you please assist

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd expect as much from Corso. Whilst a little at the man, he didn't degenrate his thought into "so there's", and "yeah, what he said". I'd also expect the same from Chip and Chase (alway Chipping in with a comment), but I'm surprised you were able to string together a sentence Hannibal, and have the ability to click on "reply to Thread"...

LoL.

I saw your documentary on Fox last weekend. 40 year old Virgin.

Not sure if this has been posted but some interesting Stats in Friday's Telegraph comparing points scored and conceeded in rounds 1- 8 & 9 - 16

Ours were 19.6 conceeded to 23.6 scored in rounds 1 to 8
& 19 conceeded to 18.4 scored in rounds 9 to 16

To me this means out defence has stayed fairly good but our attack has suffered. I put this down to the loss of Bell and both his own tries and try assists meaning with his near return we should be back to our winning ways sooner rather than later

One of the highlights of the season to date was our PL side thrashing the Bears last Sunday week,

****,if that comment there doesnt sum up the reason for the negatives then i dont know what will.

Our PL side, belting a side with no real NRL affiliation, being a highlight

[quote author=Corso_Pete]

One of the highlights of the season to date was our PL side thrashing the Bears last Sunday week,

****,if that comment there doesnt sum up the reason for the negatives then i dont know what will.

Our PL side, belting a side with no real NRL affiliation, being a highlight

[/quote]

It doesn't take much to impress some Kiwi mate. But take that as you will, Corso was just trying to have a stab at me....and frankly....had little or no effect as per my response. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's the way those people are. On the other hand, most Manly fans are just genuine people, who don't try and look for anything to sink a hook in.

Has Corso ever actually posted on here a topic, rather than just arguing with someone? A topic to debate. In a way not to dig at someone, or bait someone? I leave that to your judgment. :?:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4