Fonua Blake appreciation thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dankseagles

Reserve Grader
How good is this guy going. Major impact off the bench. We don't loose much when he comes on for Taupau. Ran for 290m in the last two games.

Won't get picked for origin but i'd consider him if i was picking the team. Makes Merrin look like fairy.

Please sign him up long term!

We have a few up and comers who certainly look like keepers.
It's funny because I started the season worrying about whether the younger guys were going to be good enough and now I find myself worrying about losing them to other clubs.
There's no rest for us supporters !

Great player,but has to play for Kiwis,City tried to select him last year and couldn't because he played recently for junior Kiwis.Should be in consideration for this years test side but who knows,they are not short of forwards to choose from.....

Great player,but has to play for Kiwis,City tried to select him last year and couldn't because he played recently for junior Kiwis.Should be in consideration for this years test side but who knows,they are not short of forwards to choose from.....
If Semi can play for Australia then AFB shouldn't have any problems.

Absolute Beast
Hands are great also after carrying 4 players upfield, grappling at the ball....still wins the contest and off the back of this ....DCE and Turbo are smiling

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8