Football club membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Just how annoying is it. My 2014 'membership' rolls over via direct debit, giving me general admission, but the direct debit can't include football club membership. That seems to have to be done separately. Crazy. Why make things difficult? Seems to me it would be a simple thing to include the option when the direct debit letter comes around. Seems to me the 'team' at Debitsuccess need to think.

Wasn't aware that was the case.
I'll have a look and see what the issue is and what can be done to fix it.
That said, It's probably likely that any changes won't be in place in time to assist current renewals.
People will however be able to sign up for/renew Football Club membership for 2014 via the FC website.

The reason Football Club Membership cannot be included in our monthly payment plan is mainly because Football Club Membership is a separate entity to the Sea Eagles.

As they are a separate entity, our Membership CRM recognises them as an 'added extra' the same way as Leagues Club and additional merchandise sales. Our contract with Members for their rolling direct debits is for the Sea Eagles membership portion of their package only, not the additional items. If we were to roll additional items, those Members who have added merchandise items would also have those items rolled over.

Larissa, we live in a world of infinite possibilities. The rollover debit should be used for membership and leagues/football membership only. One can tick the like box. For example, i should be able to tick the membership option to get me entry and the football club membership. Thus i wouldn't have to remember to renew my membership each year. i thought I'd been a continuous member for years, but probably not. For purchases distinct from membership, then a separate account should be generated. I would imagine that a decent website operation could handle options. Anyway Go Manly, and I'll renew via the website.

Can you renew but then upgrade membership later? I had the top of the line last year, back to general this year, just not sure yet which one will suit me next year but I know it's good for the club if we sign up early.

Too easy to renew Manly membership and too hard to be an FC member. Would love to have a say in the FC and if it was simple enough to join and renew every year would be a part of it.

Not a priority for the FC I believe, if they make it simple for people to join and remain members they lose an element of control.

Hi Larissa,I got an email yesterday saying I should get another email on monday to renew my memberships,but others are already renewing theirs,plus I want to know how I can get a membership for my son as he wants to come to games next year as well,can you help please

COMMANDER said:
Too easy to renew Manly membership and too hard to be an FC member. Would love to have a say in the FC and if it was simple enough to join and renew every year would be a part of it.

Not a priority for the FC I believe, if they make it simple for people to join and remain members they lose an element of control.

http://membership.manlyfootballclub.com.au/JoinNow

Not that difficult actually.

On Monday we will be sending our renewals to all 2013 Members. The email you received yesterday included your new username and password to use to login to renew your membership.

Logging in is more important than ever, because we have introduced a renewing Member loyalty price. You can only receive this discount if you login to renew. If you are super keen, you can login by visiting www.seaeagles.com.au and clicking on the masthead tile that has our Kaspersky Hong Kong competition advterised.

To sign up for a membership for your son, when you are renewing, scroll down to the bottom of the page where it says 'edit order details'. This will allow you to continue shopping and add additional memberships to your order.

If your thinking of getting him a Next Generation Kids Membership, our Full Package now includes all Sea Eagles home games including those at alternate venues. Even better value this year!

Not to difficult c & c, but I seem to have lost my years of service. My current status is that I'm a member starting as of now. Oh we'll. not that I cared.

Larissa said:
On Monday we will be sending our renewals to all 2013 Members. The email you received yesterday included your new username and password to use to login to renew your membership.

Logging in is more important than ever, because we have introduced a renewing Member loyalty price. You can only receive this discount if you login to renew. If you are super keen, you can login by visiting www.seaeagles.com.au and clicking on the masthead tile that has our Kaspersky Hong Kong competition advterised.

To sign up for a membership for your son, when you are renewing, scroll down to the bottom of the page where it says 'edit order details'. This will allow you to continue shopping and add additional memberships to your order.

If your thinking of getting him a Next Generation Kids Membership, our Full Package now includes all Sea Eagles home games including those at alternate venues. Even better value this year!
thanks Larissa

just tried to do it and it wouldnt work

master blaster said:
Larissa said:

thanks Larissa

just tried to do it and it wouldnt work

well, at least you got an email so you're kinda loved!

edit: and my email/password combo doesn't work. I couldn't be less surprised if a squirrel popped up and told me why.

I could not get any link to work for me. Rang @membership and renewed by phone. Thanks Dave.

Might have to just hold off till the email early next week in that case, sorry I couldn't be more help.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8