Footy Show

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I've seen 15 minutes. Enough to know it is the same old mindless dribble. Will check in in 12 months time and expect nothing will have changed.

Same. I had recorded it so FF'ed during poor pieces but still found almost nothing of any substance. It is once again on my revisit next year list.

How does Vautin get a gig year in, year out ?? He is so unprofessional and clueless, he even takes the pi$$ out of his own incompetence.

Had to laugh at them pumping up the big Wayne Bennett exclusive interview, which Gus had to wait about an hour and half after the game for (indication of how highly it rated on Bennett's radar). It turned out to be about 10 minutes of typically laconic Wayne Bennett non-speak, which Vautin topped off with a gushing thanks for his valuable time and wonderful insights. LOL.

I thought Benji Marshall was more arrogant than ever ( if possible?) . Did you hear him bagging Michael Slater for encouraging his kids to support Manly, referred to it as being child abuse.

The footy show remains a Bulldogs, Parra, Tigers/Benji love fest.

It is so garbage. Had to laugh how the two hosts are Manly as is lady luck, then in the league lounge we have renee and james yet we are supposed to be hated???? The footy shows jokes are so bad. If the footy show was a stand up comedian it would be Craig Mclaughlan.

Brooke said:
I thought Benji Marshall was more arrogant than ever ( if possible?) . Did you hear him bagging Michael Slater for encouraging his kids to support Manly, referred to it as being child abuse.

The footy show remains a Bulldogs, Parra, Tigers/Benji love fest.

Lighten up. It was a joke//
But yeah, the show was bloody awful once again. when will they get it in their thick heads?

Didn't bother. It would be nice to have a serious footy show on normal TV. The US do this so much better than us with their NFL shows

Matabele said:
I've seen 15 minutes. Enough to know it is the same old mindless dribble. Will check in in 12 months time and expect nothing will have changed.

If i understand correctly you watched a whole 15 minutes just to have a whinge? amirite?

The show was always going to be the same,same hosts yada yada yada

Didn't even watch it (nor did I watch the Knights v Dragons game, for that matter) & I'm suprised that many people did.

I wouldn't even waste my time with checking to see if it's changed at all TBH, got better things to do.

I watched it. Didn't think it was too bad. They just need to can a few segments, or possibly not let them run for as long. Some people will complain about anything.

I'm with you ME. I thought it was ok. It depends what you are looking for. It is not a serious footy forum show.
They take the piss out of each other and is a bit of fun and should be viewed that way.
Benji was obviously taking the piss out of Slats re the child abuse. Again a bit of fun.
I love the Big Marn. He is genius.
Beau is a bit of hit and miss.
I'm a big Slats fan. One of my fav all time cricketers and is a great commentator but you could tell he was very nervous last night. He copped a pasting during perfect partners.
I will watch again. A bit of fun on a Thursday night after a beer ot two.

Stupid people aren't funny. They shouldn't try to be.
Good comedians are intellectuals. Footy players just can't compete.

They should just analyise the footy, at which they are more than qualified to do.

NRL on fox & sunday footy show are where to get your information. Thursday at 9:30 remains a timeslot for non-football related viewing.

I'm with ME and Clint. Parts of it were a bit long but overall I enjoyed it and usually do. On Thursday nights it gives me a good laugh from all the other tragedies/doom & gloom/serious stuff that goes on.

Slater is boring fullstop he adds zero to the footy show and his cricket commentary states the obvious---seriously how some producers get a pay packet is beyond me.

I haven't watched it and I don't think its meant to be a serious football show.

Has barefoot rugby league started on NITV yet?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6