For anyone interested an update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks for the update Mark.

Watching everyone here rally around him and raise that money made me proud to be a Silvertail. Truly inspiring and I'm glad he's going ok.

Let him know we're all behind him.

Do not go gentle into that good night!

I just didn't want to start with "Thanks"

But now...

Thanks for keeping us in the loop even if doing so makes us all both inspired yet sad.

It's heartening to see how many people have helped. He must be a top bloke.

Smile away. :)

@Dan amazing indeed, you have no idea how much was donated from this site, it's in the many thousands !!

Yep proud to be a Silvertailer

In his own quiet way it sounds like your son-in-law is a very strong man.
I actually think about them quite often and continue to wish him and all the family the very best.

@Dan amazing indeed, you have no idea how much was donated from this site, it's in the many thousands !!

Yep proud to be a Silvertailer
I met your son in law when i worked in moree a few years back mark . A very nice lad . There was an article in our local paper ( northern daily leader )a few months back on his story , it was a good read . You probably have seen it . All the best .

I met your son in law when i worked in moree a few years back mark . A very nice lad . There was an article in our local paper ( northern daily leader )a few months back on his story , it was a good read . You probably have seen it . All the best .

Cheers mate

He's just about to pull up at our new house, and following that we are driving in to go to the game.

A LOT of Manly people helped them reach almost $20k in their " create some memories" fund,and I'm sure he'd like to say thanks personally so we will be at the pre game function today, if a tad late!!

Cheers mate

He's just about to pull up at our new house, and following that we are driving in to go to the game.

A LOT of Manly people helped them reach almost $20k in their " create some memories" fund,and I'm sure he'd like to say thanks personally so we will be at the pre game function today, if a tad late!!
Ok mate have a good one to all . Go manly .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7