For NFL followers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
eagles2win said:
Fro said:
where are you going to have a tailgate party?

Brookie isnt exactly overflowing with a carpark...

Leagues Club Carpark :)

The Northern end of Brookie – in the park area, you use to be able to park there going back 10 years ago (use to fit in about 80 cars or so).

Could have a special tailgate area, pay $30 a vehicle and permitted to have tailgate party (but those wowzers of the Council probably never allow).

Limit is to say 10 to 15 vehicles – only on day games or where we have a 5.30pm Sat night game.

MK Eagle said:
Blake said:
Saints all the way!!!
I was in New Orleans briefly in 2009. They were 4-0 and the whole town was celebrating like the week leading up to the 2008 GF.
That town really backed themselves and I couldn't help but get behind them! And it paid off, all the way to the superbowl!
Yeah bit of a happy ending - New Orleans had some shocking disasters & it prob meant more to them & they became everyones 2nd favourite team - a bit like NZ in the Yawnion this year after the earthquakes - sport is 1 thing that can help people in tough times - good results.

I'd be the only one here not ecstatic about the Saints 2009. Curse Favre and that ridiculous across the body intercept.

Matabele said:
MK Eagle said:
Blake said:
Saints all the way!!!
I was in New Orleans briefly in 2009. They were 4-0 and the whole town was celebrating like the week leading up to the 2008 GF.
That town really backed themselves and I couldn't help but get behind them! And it paid off, all the way to the superbowl!
Yeah bit of a happy ending - New Orleans had some shocking disasters & it prob meant more to them & they became everyones 2nd favourite team - a bit like NZ in the Yawnion this year after the earthquakes - sport is 1 thing that can help people in tough times - good results.

I'd be the only one here not ecstatic about the Saints 2009. Curse Favre and that ridiculous across the body intercept.

Hahahahahah that's right, you bought Favre!!!

mickqld said:
Come on Eagles. Philli Eagles 3 Giants 0 2nd quater

Awwwww yeah.

Philadelphia are following the MWSE path. This is our 2009, which means everyone should put all their money on Philly winning the superbowl XLVII.

Wolfpack said:
mickqld said:

Awwwww yeah.

Philadelphia are following the MWSE path. This is our 2009, which means everyone should put all their money on Philly winning the superbowl XLVII.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Wolfpack said:
mickqld said:

Awwwww yeah.

MWSE Didnt miss the finals,we were knocked out by the eventual "Premiers" in both 2009 and 2010

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4