Foran contract extended

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is it for another 2 years or just the option of the 2nd year?

I can understand one more year, but not 2. 2 years is a long tine when u r over 30.

He was pretty useless tonight when running the team.

Is Schuster now a 2nd rower or will he play 5/8 for another club?

Is it for another 2 years or just the option of the 2nd year?

I can understand one more year, but not 2. 2 years is a long tine when u r over 30.

He was pretty useless tonight when running the team.

Is Schuster now a 2nd rower or will he play 5/8 for another club?
Don't know how you can saybhe was Useless. He wasn't the one dropping balls or giving away repeat sets. Cant blame him for walker kicking early when we finally got the ball or saab throwing wild offloads. He set up suli try and parker bombed one. He also made many great tackles including a certain try saver. He did fail to get us repeat sets which the raiders absolutely killed us in. Foran stood tall and made a few good runs and was held up over the line. With the team all over the place and dessy making a blunder of the bench tonight I dont see how Foz is to blame or how he was useless.

Suli was useless
Parker was useless
Cust was useless
Jetski useless
Walker was average
Garrick average at the back
Forward pack got rolled
So yeah foran sucks

Wow I'm ok with it hope Schuster is also.
Seems like someone misses out on a chair somewhere. Assume Schuster would have to stay in the pack where you have Guac, Lawton and Jake. Is Jake moving to prop and Marty finds a new home..? Lawton could go to the bench but he's a handy 80 minute guy. Interested to see how this all shakes out...

not 2 more years its second season of his contract which manly had the option
Seems like 2 extra years. Maybe Schuster is destined for backrow which surely spells the end for Siro and Gosiewski.

Manly have overlooked Kieran Foran's badly beaten body to hand the veteran five-eighth a new two-year contract, linking the journeyman with the Sea Eagles until the end of 2023.

Manly coach Des Hasler confirmed the reports of Foran's fresh deal following the Sea Eagles' 30-16 loss to the Raiders at Brookvale Oval.

The 32-Test New Zealand playmaker has managed to extend his time at Manly despite his injury-ravaged past, which has affected his career during his two stints at the Sea Eagles, as well as his time at the Eels, Warriors and Bulldogs.

2 more years and he could reach the 200 games for Manly mark and life membership

Don't know how you can saybhe was Useless. He wasn't the one dropping balls or giving away repeat sets. Cant blame him for walker kicking early when we finally got the ball or saab throwing wild offloads. He set up suli try and parker bombed one. He also made many great tackles including a certain try saver. He did fail to get us repeat sets which the raiders absolutely killed us in. Foran stood tall and made a few good runs and was held up over the line. With the team all over the place and dessy making a blunder of the bench tonight I dont see how Foz is to blame or how he was useless.

Suli was useless
Parker was useless
Cust was useless
Jetski useless
Walker was average
Garrick average at the back
Forward pack got rolled
So yeah foran sucks

Foz was captain and chief playmaker and he did nothing. He went missing for large portions of the match.

Walker only kicked the ball as Foz was doing stuff all so Walker at least tried a few things - unfortunately not very successfully.

If it were DCE who put up that performance, guys here would be asking for his head - again.

Sorry, Foz does not get a pass mark for last night - he was useless.

This is a big worry and really hope he can stay healthy for two more years. This will halt Schuster to 5/8 and we could have a Sirro injury prone guy in 2022 and 2023. Foran hasn't even lasted a full season yet. Massive risk and as mentioned, I wonder what Josh thinks of this? We have seen Des sign guys long term and have ordinary results with them, or not use them.

If it were DCE who put up that performance, guys here would be asking for his head - again.
No they wouldn't. If DCE was Foran last night we'd have a list of excuses including, but not limited to

• everyone played hopeless, he's not a miracle worker
  • not his fault we dropped the ball so many times
  • forwards got dominated
  • we didn't have Tommy to give him an attacking focus
  • we didn't have a good hooker, Croker is rubbish
  • we didn't have a good half to help him so he can't do everything himself. Walker isn't first grade standard
  • Defence aims up on him because they know he is the only one who will play make
  • it was slippery
  • he tried his guts out, not his fault

Foran was far from our worst last night and if you are using the DCE pass mark criteria of "tried hard, achieved little" then he was fine. Why don't the above excuses work on others ??

I’m happy with this - he compliments DCE well. Allows for a super strong back row with Guac, jake and Josh. Marty and pasaka up front.

release a few and sign a quality centre and decent back up full back and that is a good side for years to come.

Would have been happier with us just taking up the 2022 option

Why we needed to sign him for 2023 so far in advance with his age and injury history I do not know. Must be cheap at least...

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8