Foran in, Farrar out, Lyon back to centres

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Moops stay with this site.  It's terrific.  One can really discuss everything fearlessly.  Great stuff and we don't always agree either.

DSM5 link said:
Moops stay with this site.  It's terrific.  One can really discuss everything fearlessly.  Great stuff and we don't always agree either.

I think its more that we don't generally agree with DSM5. Hence the high smite count......

Fro link said:
last year we finished 2nd Einstein, and were pace setters all year.

Blind faith, while admirable, is a recipe for ultimate dissapointment.

Maybe so Fro.

And whilst negativity does not help one iota in preventing any ultimate disappointment, it does have the feature of bringing it here, in its full glory, right into the present moment.

Get yourself a life Rex.  There's a difference between criticism and negativity.  If all you're looking for is political/club correctness, then gravitate to the official site.  I'm sure you'll be welcomed over there.

Thanks for your kind advice, DSM, and I'll post where I decide, not you.

But I'll bite.  What is your distinction between criticism and negativity?

Criticism is when people say something you agree with, and negativity is when they say something you disagree with?

A wife complains once it may be helpful ... twice a reminder ... three times it's nagging.

DSM, Dessie's nominal wife.

Fro link said:
last year we finished 2nd Einstein, and were pace setters all year.

Blind faith, while admirable, is a recipe for ultimate dissapointment.
Along with roast pork with crackling, that is one of my favourite recipes. I also have a tried and tested recipe for disaster my mum taught me.

We lost two games by one point, (one of which to a bad ref decision) and another couple we should have won (penrith and the warriors) that's 8 points and has us again in 2nd. We lost Brett Stuart and have had masisve contoversy throughout the year with the infighting and the resignation of the CEO, we had to reshuflle our back line and put Tony Williams in the deep end. We have a new 5/8 which has not worked out and to top it all off we are the reigning premiers so teams are going to lift that extra gear when we play them and we are still a chance of a top 4 finish.
All in all not a bad position to be in considering al the **** we have had to put up with.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4