Foran lacks heart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ERNIE FOR NO7 link said:
Foran did his AC joint.

I can't believe the criticism of him. He is a gun. He isnt a natural ball player and is a better line runner. I don't think Hodkinson takes on enough ball playing and Foran is left to do too much.
At the moment he is a steady first grader not a gun

Cheers Joe

I'm sorry but this is the dumbest thread in the history of the Silvertails.

Foran lacks heart? That's rich. Even ignoring the fact that it was Barba who was streaking away, and he's probably the quickest bloke in the NRL over 40 metres, and there's no way from that position that Foran (or anyone in our team, including Snake) would've been able to get across and cover him, it's still retarded.

He left the field with a bung shoulder. I think it shows his heart and his toughness that he got it needled up and went back out there when our season was on the line (same goes for Choc, who has been playing at about 15% since he did his groin halfway through the year, I've been critical of his play, but you cannot question the man's heart - even if it's not always in the right place). I wish our entire team showed half the heart Foran does. Fair dinkum. This one takes the cake.

missing_something link said:
When Foran was injured and looking to come of at the end of that first 1/2 he had the chance to at least make a play to stop that try but he dogged it.

One arm or not he should have had a go.

Poor form.

What a load of crap.

Here we go for a few more smites & a hit in the popularity stakes but to a certain extent I agree.

I don't know how badly injured he was & I'm sure he has the heart of a lion but if he'd moved across whether he tackled or not he would have slowed the player down or could have herded him into the corner.

I was right opposite him too &  surprised by the watch the guy run past & score.

When Foran was injured and looking to come of at the end of that first 1/2 he had the chance to at least make a play to stop that try but he dogged it.

Poor form.

You are definetley missing something pal. For starters it was from the kick off to begin the 2nd half and he took the ball up himself , which lead to his injury.

Stevie Wonder could probably read a game better than you .

The dumbest thread ever !

Yea foran has no heart!!!!!!! He gets a season ending injury but comes back on and trys till the end how heartless is that. He may be heartless but the starter of this thread is brainless and spineless.

Poor form.

kidding are you

It looks like the week in/week out grind of first grade footy has jaded him some what.Completely understandable. He reminds me of a young Luke Lewis. He'll get tougher with age.

thats a real good comparison wombat.he does have a lot of luke about him.and he ended up as 13 for australia after stints in the backline.

Poor form.
I couldn't agree more, at the very least he could have whipped off a boot and pegged it at Barber as he sailed past him.

Can't help but agree with Will Styles. Foran has shown more ticker in one season. Vent about losses, criticize when warranted but this one is in the league of the most ridiculous posts ever on this forum - and that is a very laudible achievement because we have had some doozies over the year. Not far off the 'Cuthbo for Winger' thread.

I stand by what I said from my vantage point where I was sitting he could have made a play at him and @ least made him score in the corner and you know what I have no problem saying that it lacked heart.

Still the post of a pure f***stick,OP deserves to get caught with petty crime and end up in jail with Buffalo bill as his roomy

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4