foran lyon back nxt game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Forrestville and BJ went to the Zoo for an eight school hookup. Its part of the Community activities that Manly are involved with. It will be mentioned on the MWSE site (which now loads as the mobile version :huh:) I read about it in the Manly Daily today.

Without being too complacent, the Broncos have all their major Players in the SOO 3 days before we play them. Plus we know that Starlo will contain Barba now :p

I notice that Sid still pulls up after kicks, and if Foz had been well I reckon Sid would have rested. Thats why I would rather he came back the following Friday, against the Dogs :cool:

The actual number JLJ wears won't matter, but it would be good for him to test his RHS play :idea:

We probably could get away with resting him, especially with an eye to the Dogs game; but players being players - unless he's really sore - I'd say Sid will put his hand up.

And yeah...Starlo, BJ,JSL and Dunamis, even Kingdog could catch that Barba now!

Not Matty B tho...love Matty's work but sometimes he looks like he's runnin' with cement boots on!

Pardon my ignorance but who the hell is Sid?

Lol @Jethro
Sid is Daly Cherry Evans very new nickname mate.

Some of the players said he reminded them of Sid the Sloth from the kids movie Ice Age.

Because of Cherry's unusually long neck, you see? Have a look at his neck next time mate.
It would help if you've seen Sid the Sloth himself too I guess.

And if it's good enough for the players should be good enough for us!

RiverEagle said:
Lol @Jethro.

Sid is Daly Cherry Evans very new nickname mate.

Some of the players said he reminded them of Sid the Sloth from the kids movie Ice Age.

Because of Cherry's unusually long neck, you see? Have a look at his neck next time mate.
It would help if you've seen Sid the Sloth himself too I guess.

And if it's good enough for the players should be good enough for us!

g'day @RiverEagle Just letting you know that your tagging wont work if you put a fullstop, etc, after the member's name. Also you can tell it worked as the username changes to maroon.

*Life goes on, I know. But now I know who sid is!

Last weeks Sterlo show on Fox had a funny stitch up by Jorge and Horo about his neck. DCE thought that it was hilarious when they called him Sid the Sloth look a like from Ice Age. :D
[attachment=790]

Its single syllable, so some of us like it as its better than spelling D-C-E ;)

What is of concern regarding Killer & Foz returning after a lay-off, How long do they need to regain their timing etc.

I remember Gift saying that he needed about six games under his belt to get his timing.

I hope all three can simply slot in.

Oh they'll sloth right back in @lismore fan don't worry!

And cheers @globaleagle for the tip!
I should've taken more notice of my tagging, and will from now on.

Certainly want @Jethro to get his answer!

Thanks mate.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8