Foran mid season swap for Lussick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The tweet says Michael chammas is about to break the news.....now when i click on michael chammas page all i get is jaryd hayne tweets. Mmmm hayne linked to Manly??

IMO the real reason for this "story" is the current board at Parramatta and them trying to plant a thought in the voters minds that if they were to be turfed out than Foran won't be coming. Yet another article written with an agenda behind it.
Bingo

So very lame. Whoop-di-doo a clause = mid season swap with Lussick :shake:

I'd like for us to not be in this situation whereby we are being used by other clubs to get what they want.

I don't mind players having get out clauses in their contracts, but does it always seem Kieran wants to constantly hedge his bets? I know I'm very negative on him at the moment (and I believe with very just cause), but I think this is part of his problem, he never seems like he wants to fully commit to something, he wants the get out strategy.

I don't mind players having get out clauses in their contracts, but does it always seem Kieran wants to constantly hedge his bets? I know I'm very negative on him at the moment (and I believe with very just cause), but I think this is part of his problem, he never seems like he wants to fully commit to something, he wants the get out strategy.

Don't you know it's all about ME!!

The worms are about to find out that Foran looks after Foran and if Dalai gets the flick which has to be probable Foran will think of his family and move on again.

End of the day guys, whether it is Lussick, Foran, Mullane or Durdevic, I think one thing we can ALL agree on, is that as fans, all we ask is to support a team of players passionate about the club and jersey.

If Lussick WANTS a return, and Foran want out, its a win, win regardless of how they play, even if it IS at the end of the season.

I'm excited to see the back end of all the players that don't want to be here.

End of the day guys, whether it is Lussick, Foran, Mullane or Durdevic, I think one thing we can ALL agree on, is that as fans, all we ask is to support a team of players passionate about the club and jersey.

If Lussick WANTS a return, and Foran want out, its a win, win regardless of how they play, even if it IS at the end of the season.

I'm excited to see the back end of all the players that don't want to be here.
Ah, Dragon Durdevic, the StGeorge slayer. Can't forget that try at the SFS.

Yes, I can see why you'd swap an international 5/8 for a run of the mill frontrower.

To be fair Terry, Foran is hardly playing like an international 5/8 atm. I'm not bagging the guy but it's just the way it is. I thought Benji probably deserved the 6 more than Foz for the test tbh.
And I've got to agree with Ryan. I'd much prefer to have someone that wants to be here rather than someone who doesn't. No matter who they are.
Based purely on Foz's comments to the media, and nothing to do with on field performance, it sounds to me like his heart isn't in it anymore. Which apart from anything else, is just really sad.

Plenty of mid season transfers in the EPL, can't see why we should be any different.

Let's look at this with some rationale, let's say Lussick is close to signing for 2016 and beyond, and clearly Foran does not want to be at Manly, hasn't wanted to since about August last year. Maybe it's injury but his stats in games just don't warrant him getting paid $650k a year.

So why not, we are short of forwards, the Eels don't want him for 2016, they get their superstar signing now, everyone's happy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4