FORAN MUST BE RESIGNED NOW

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

slickster71

Reserve Grader
Liam foran is a great talent and the warriers are about to through big dollars at him. We need to keep this kid whatever it takes. iF it means we don;t sign the ox and  keep foran so be it.

this kid is our clubs future and has some great talent behind us. He had mortimer at the club few years back and lets not let this kid go.

As for ox i hope they will not be paying big $$$$$$$$$$ for him

slickster71 link said:
Liam foran is a great talent and the warriers are about to through big dollars at him. We need to keep this kid whatever it takes. iF it means we don;t sign the ox and  keep foran so be it.

this kid is our clubs future and has some great talent behind us. He had mortimer at the club few years back and lets not let this kid go.

As for ox i hope they will not be paying big $$$$$$$$$$ for him

I am more concerned about keeping Kieran Foran tbh :p

After the shafting the Warriors gave his brother, they may need to offer a million to get him there

Wrong Foran and wrong Mortimer.  We never had daniel as he was always at parramatta.

tookey link said:
Wrong Foran and wrong Mortimer.  We never had daniel as he was always at parramatta.

I actually thought we had 2 or 3 Mortimers here, I'm pretty sure you will find that we did have Daniel here!!

Stiffi link said:
[quote author=tookey link=topic=181744.msg241950#msg241950 date=1252909974]

I actually thought we had 2 or 3 Mortimers here, I'm pretty sure you will find that we did have Daniel here!!

[/quote]

Never had Daniel...we had Tim and maybe James or something? They played reserve grade and also with Belrose. It was when we signed a bunch of players from Orange at the one time (Orange Hawks?), but Dan was still only 16/17 at the time and didn't want to drive to Sydney twice a week for training and games (or move to Sydney either), so he stayed in Orange, played in that system and then when the time came that he was good enough for the 20s comp he moved down and signed with Parra. He was never on Manly's books.

we definitely got the wrong Mortimers, they were slow and not much chop, hence they were cut, if we lose Foran, then I give up, will be a quality player in years to come, wolfman getting 250 grand probably stuffs us up abit in cash outlay

Darren link said:
we definitely got the wrong Mortimers, they were slow and not much chop, hence they were cut, if we lose Foran, then I give up, will be a quality player in years to come, wolfman getting 250 grand probably stuffs us up abit in cash outlay

If Des pays any winger that I'll start the sack des hasler now fan club, if he pays d.williams the third best winger @ the club that I'm taking up coaching because clearly any idiot can do it if that happens.

That deal was probably done after his meteoric rise including getting in to the national squad. Ox should have taken lessons from Wolfie.

I thought David Williams contract was yet to be officially upgraded.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6