Foran to the dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
She could be the mascot for the new "pug" dogs. Still reckon it's blocker in drag.

ZZZZZZZ-20lead-20Raelene-20Castle-20131015202533178024-620x349.jpg

tookey said:
Foran might be looking for a new manager soon though

NRL player agent Paul Sutton charged with manslaughter
Date October 16, 2013 - 3:48PM

Mr Sutton, whose client list at SFX Sports management includes Dragons star Josh Dugan and Manly five-eighth Kieran Foran, was charged with one count of manslaughter on Wednesday.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/nrl-player-agent-paul-sutton-charged-with-manslaughter-20131016-2vmh8.html#ixzz2hrfA06pU

Who are these Agents?
The nefarious activities that they get up to, should be of great concern to the parents of these young boys whose careers/livelihoods they control :mad:

Still don't understand how Khode Nasser et al, are operating in the NRL after the Salary Cap scam :huh:

When the NRL look at the people who deal with Players, in belated response to the ASADA fallout, they must also vet the Agents :idea:

If Foran needs a new manager, I hear Craig Field is looking to get into player management.

wombatgc said:
She could be the mascot for the new "pug" dogs. Still reckon it's blocker in drag.
Ease up on the woman. She's got enough trouble on her hands. She's at the bulldogs.

Just heard on the big sports breakfast that they have chased the rumour up with Manly Management and they have 'Aggressively Denied the story'.

Well lucky for her she was hired on her qualifications and not her looks.

You know, the same reasons us men have been accustomed to for years!!!!

globaleagle said:

Speak for yourself GE. I was hired in my job, and I believe I have enjoyed all of my personal and professional success, because I am incredibly good looking.

MadMarcus said:
globaleagle said:

Speak for yourself GE. I was hired in my job, and I believe I have enjoyed all of my personal and professional success, because I am incredibly good looking.

Edit: So you're self employed then? ah hahahahahaha lol :angel:

01.jpg

could you imagine if it was true,he would have to face Choc,especially after the article saying,why he chose Manly over Des,Choc would be like a caged lion waiting for him to come back,lol

I've heard the Dogs are using the Foran rumour as a smoke screen for their real target - J Hayne. Des is still pursuing the Hayne plane.

With Arthur now coach I guess Will Hoppa fronts up at Eels training. I'm living in hope Hoppa is at Manly for 2014 but can't see how that could come about.

Based on their track record, my prediction is that Hoppa will still reneg, then the Eels will sack Arthur (not that he deserves it) and appoint Taylor.

The Eels will then wrap up a rare wooden spoon "threepeat" in 2014.

Meanwhile, the management of Kieran Foran has strongly denied a report that the star five-eighth would head to the Bulldogs next year.

The claim was made in a rumour segment on a Sydney radio station.

"The rumour is completely unfounded," Foran's management SFX Sports Group told Sea Eagles general manager Dave Perry.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/northern-beaches/sea-eagles-wolfman-makes-contact-with-club-after-mystery-absence/story-fngr8iii-1226741109207

MadMarcus said:
Based on their track record, my prediction is that Hoppa will still reneg, then the Eels will sack Arthur (not that he deserves it) and appoint Taylor.

The Eels will then wrap up a rare wooden spoon "threepeat" in 2014.

Taylor wants nothing to do with Parra now. He was signed, sealed and delivered as of last Saturday but then they told him Anderson would be 'in charge'. That was never discussed and the details of that arrangement are not clear, so Taylor has told 'em where to go and don't bother calling him again.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6